Hughes Out Brigade - Tatical Board

In order to know Hughes is getting it wrong I don't have to know the solutions to the problems in order to get it right.

It is entirely possible to know someone has the wrong answer without being aware what the right answer is, all I have to know is what the right answer certainly isn't.

Just joined this thread hello everyone,

my team against chelsea:

Given
onohua Kompany Lescott Bridge
Weiss Barry Ireland robinho
Tevez Adebayor

have a right go!!!

we are at home, need some creative talent and weiss just might give chelsea something to think about, they don't know hime or his style and he might just rise to the occasion!

on the subject of MH, for weeks and even months i have been saying that he is not up to it tactically, i would at least like to see an older more experienced tactician by his side, someone like Glenn hoddle would be nice! but experience in big games or even those games that need to be dealt with for example this weekend , we all knew Hull would come and park the bus, put one upfront and rely on a corner or hopeful cross to get themselves something out of the game, anyone else agree?

awardie said:
Just joined this thread hello everyone,

my team against chelsea:

Given
onohua Kompany Lescott Bridge
Weiss Barry Ireland robinho
Tevez Adebayor

have a right go!!!

we are at home, need some creative talent and weiss just might give chelsea something to think about, they don't know hime or his style and he might just rise to the occasion!

on the subject of MH, for weeks and even months i have been saying that he is not up to it tactically, i would at least like to see an older more experienced tactician by his side, someone like Glenn hoddle would be nice! but experience in big games or even those games that need to be dealt with for example this weekend , we all knew Hull would come and park the bus, put one upfront and rely on a corner or hopeful cross to get themselves something out of the game, anyone else agree?
He destroyed them in the Youth Cup final. They know him, and they'd crush him.

51 league games, over 18 months or so, we have NEVER come from behind to win a game

I'll just post this quote again from another thread as I'm still coming to terms with it, how the hell can you play 51 games and never come from behind to win a game?

The man can't change a game to save his life(job)

Maineblue said:
51 league games, over 18 months or so, we have NEVER come from behind to win a game

I'll just post this quote again from another thread as I'm still coming to terms with it, how the hell can you play 51 games and never come from behind to win a game?

The man can't change a game to save his life(job)

the above stat holds no relevance, we need stability and all will be o.k.

Rammy Blue said:

I don't see why not this is a thread about MH and tactics isn't it? sorry to harp on but the manager just can't cut the mustard tactically.

Everything will be okay sure sure 18 months 200+ million, paitence, game in hand once we gel../yawn

Blind leading the blind

Rammy Blue said:
the job would be easier if Hughes played 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 (whichever way you want to portray it..) as we could then argue the relative aspects of player selection.

Hughes though will play 4-4-2 as he is too stubborn to go back to the old formation that funnily enough worked for us and the players.....

I have no inclination to second guess a clueless buffoon as to which square pegs he will batter into round holes this week.
I keep thinking every game... this is the one where he'll change it and we'll start winning game's again. I've got a feeling he will do it wed's, actually he won't.. will he?? I don't know....

Maineblue said:
Rammy Blue said:

I don't see why not this is a thread about MH and tactics isn't it? sorry to harp on but the manager just can't cut the mustard tactically.

Everything will be okay sure sure 18 months 200+ million, paitence, game in hand once we gel../yawn

Blind leading the blind

was joking mate, would claim it is a clarkie moment but thought my colours of sacking the useless one were firmly nailed to the mast for all to see.

These'll do for starters.

1)Do not play a clearly off the pace RSC as a "replacement" for Ade.Ever.
He's not even on the same planet in terms of technical ability or mobility at present.
The ball just gets hoofed to him,he loses it and puts us back under immediate pressure-both the Villa and now Hull games testify this.We start to look like an expensive version of Blackburn when he comes on.Baffling.
2)It is not illegal to play Vlad Weiss at home against Hull when we are desperate for an outlet,something "different" that will turn their fullbacks round the other way and stop us retretaing further and further back ito our own half.Not to mention giving the fans a lift.
3)We do not always have to use a specific "defensive midfielder" at home against the so called "lesser" sides when we have predominately attacking players.
5)Stop asking Stephen Ireland to play like Beckenbauer when the opposition have no pace and we all know he does his best work at the other end of the pitch...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.