Hughes out

I feel sick after today.

How we can get beat off that shit is unbelievable, seriously.

I have lost all faith in Hughes after today, that was an absolute piss take.

bigrio said:
ok on this occasion the nation will be thinking....... "lets all laugh at city na na na na na"

basically the big dog that was sven should never have left....good one city chairman at the time....its apple crumble time until a solid manager is there... aka leeds

Please explain your ideas - crumble fuckin mumble

Why so blue said:
Guys & girls all this slaggin needs to stop, we are all gutted by the one step forward two steps back but every one is entitled to an opinion after all we live in a democracy, if you what him out fine......if he stays ok, just be honest and say why you have your reasons..........

for me hughes out at the end of the season, the guy is just in the wrong place at the wrong time, he ain't got the experence at present to give the owner what they want, he's got no track record, manage 1 premier club, won nothing, never had to control big name player and is not high profile enough to attract the kind we want at the club. I'm not saying he's a bad manager and maybe if the money hadn't come in he would of done ok with us but the money did and unfortunatley for me he ain't the one to take us forward.

Good shout..

Sky Blue said:
Pearcey said:
We've been beaten by Stoke, Hull, West Brom, Notts Forrest.

I must have missed the Hull defeat.

I like the way you've totally ignored every one of his points and then commented on the one mistake he made. The second I saw he'd said Hull beat us I knew someone would pick up on that as if it negates the rest of his his post.

It doesn't.

spiritofMVF said:
I cant beleive there are still fucking clowns out there that are supporting this ex red knobhead. He is clearly useless and if you cant see that then change your season ticket to the scoreboard end(the swamp) if it isnt already. DICKHEADS!

Have you got a season ticket

We have not built on last seasons success and have gone backwards. Anything below 10th is shite but you can see it happening under this clueless prick. His style of play is predictable and not working and the result is predictable too. Hughes is not the right man for the job, we only need a few wins and we're so might aswell appoint another manager. This fella is clueless.

morleyswife said:
spiritofMVF said:
I cant beleive there are still fucking clowns out there that are supporting this ex red knobhead. He is clearly useless and if you cant see that then change your season ticket to the scoreboard end(the swamp) if it isnt already. DICKHEADS!

Have you got a season ticket

From a clown to a clown

C_T_I_D said:
We have not built on last seasons success and have gone backwards. Anything below 10th is shite but you can see it happening under this clueless prick. His style of play is predictable and not working and the result is predictable too. Hughes is not the right man for the job, we only need a few wins and we're so might aswell appoint another manager. This fella is clueless.

For gods sake CTID - Hughes wasnt here last season and what fucking last seasons success are you on about?? are you out with Jonno?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.