Hughes out

Last season we finished 9th and got into Europe via the fair play league which given the season before Sven was considered a success. He has brought us backwards in the ten year plan cos we won't be in Europe next season due to this clueless prick who should be considered smalltime by the owners and get rid.

This Chris fella has got be a rag..what utter shite you spout "fella" (still at school no doubt!) The board will make sure that Hughes is given more time and he certainly wont be sacked before the end of the season. Just grow up and stop embarrassing yoursef with all this Hughes out dross, everyone with half a brain knows that sacking a manager after 6 months is just bollocks, especially with all he has had to deal with. He deserves the chance to turn City round. I dont know if he is the man to lead us to great things in the future but he can take us to the next level of top six and then who knows. If we are producing performances like this in the early part of next sseason away from home then we will all feel Hughes has to go but for now grow up and fuck off you rag clown!

C_T_I_D said:
Last season we finished 9th and got into Europe via the fair play league which given the season before Sven was considered a success. He has brought us backwards in the ten year plan cos we won't be in Europe next season due to this clueless prick who should be considered smalltime by the owners and get rid.

the fair play league?

morleyswife said:
morleyswife said:
spiritofMVF said:
I cant beleive there are still fucking clowns out there that are supporting this ex red knobhead. He is clearly useless and if you cant see that then change your season ticket to the scoreboard end(the swamp) if it isnt already. DICKHEADS!

Have you got a season ticket

From a clown to a clown
Yes I have actually old chap(notice the lack of insults) I just think that people like you who whinge when the original post was posted must have an ulterier motive for keeping this ex red prick in a job that he clearly isnt upto. (south stand by the way old bean)

Why should he not be sacked in the summer if we do not win away for the remainder of the season, which is realistic if you look st the fixtures in the league? He has the best chance he will ever get to achieve things in management given the resources and he is fucking it up. Home form will save us, but it will be closer than some think. I just don't see what he brings to the table really. He cannot handle big name players and we need that if we want CL football which is a million miles away. To win once on the road so far is unacceptable and he is not far from falling off the tighhtrope he has been walking for far too long.

just reading this forum now,and other forums,us fans are argueing and calling each other when we"re suppose to be all together supporting our beloved club...i was supportive of hughes but im gettin pissed off with his formations and tactics now....

Maine Rd said:
This Chris fella has got be a rag..what utter shite you spout "fella" (still at school no doubt!) The board will make sure that Hughes is given more time and he certainly wont be sacked before the end of the season. Just grow up and stop embarrassing yoursef with all this Hughes out dross, everyone with half a brain knows that sacking a manager after 6 months is just bollocks, especially with all he has had to deal with. He deserves the chance to turn City round. I dont know if he is the man to lead us to great things in the future but he can take us to the next level of top six and then who knows. If we are producing performances like this in the early part of next sseason away from home then we will all feel Hughes has to go but for now grow up and fuck off you rag clown!

ive had a season ticket with the club for 30 years now so i think i am entitled to my own opinion
did you watch the game today you silly little prat it was a disgrace so if you think that was good footie you might aswell go and be a stoke fan!

'Maine Rd' all you do is cause arguments on this forum u sad bloke (look at his previous comments)

you need a life mate!

must be a rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.