chrisi said:
Matty said:
spiritofMVF said:
chrisi said:
ur a tit
uwerosler28

if you dont agree with my opinion write ur own fucking one then
well said fella!
Yeah, brilliant, well done, destroy any possible point you may have had by being abusive to those whose opinion differs. Genius.

he hasnt told me his opinion though has he u fruit

Well for what it is worth i am not 100% sure that hughes is the long term answer however i cannot see anything positive coming from sacking the manager now with the transfer window shut and very few potential replacements available so i chooses to support the guy who is there until the end of the season and dont think hughes out shouts, after every loss help anyone at all , i now await you calling we a rag and or idiot?

bizzbo said:
chrisi said:
spiritofMVF said:
chrisi said:
ur a tit
uwerosler28

if you dont agree with my opinion write ur own fucking one then
well said fella!

he hasnt told me his opinion though has he u fruit

spirit and chris, one thing you have in common is that you can't finish a sentance without a personal insult. it's not on.
They also seem incapable of using punctuation and seem to have a tendancy for text speak.

Oh yeah, and the personal insult stuff isn't on at all, Chrisi and Spirit, take this as a warning, DON'T continue with it.

Guys & girls all this slaggin needs to stop, we are all gutted by the one step forward two steps back but every one is entitled to an opinion after all we live in a democracy, if you what him out fine......if he stays ok, just be honest and say why you have your reasons..........

for me hughes out at the end of the season, the guy is just in the wrong place at the wrong time, he ain't got the experence at present to give the owner what they want, he's got no track record, manage 1 premier club, won nothing, never had to control big name player and is not high profile enough to attract the kind we want at the club. I'm not saying he's a bad manager and maybe if the money hadn't come in he would of done ok with us but the money did and unfortunatley for me he ain't the one to take us forward.

I seriously think he isn't the right man for the job.
It's clear with the players we have 'long ball' football isn't the way to play, we have a lot of skillful players, who struggle with the physical aspect of the game, so why not hoof it up and see if they can win the ball in a 50/50 ... totally nonsensical.

We don't press teams enough, we allow them to play, has this got any better under Hughes? no.
Our set pieces are hopeless, has this got any better under Hughes? no.

Also you could argue his team selections have been very poor. Vassell ahead of Elano for example. Evans coming on ahead of Sturridge.

His man management is woeful. We've had 2 players in trouble with the law in recent weeks, (okay beyond his control... but Fergie wouldn't stand for that sort of stuff from his players) not only that... but there are rumours of disharmony in the dressing room. He obviously had a problem with Jo, and Elano... and something with Hamman (Refusing to warm up & the suspect throw-in against Notts Forest)

Okay... now lets look at our results.

We've won 1 away game all season.
We've been beaten by Stoke, Hull, West Brom, Notts Forrest.

Scolari is available... but in the long term... Murinho or Rijkaard would do.

Mark Hughes has proven to me he has a consistent lack of imagination when it comes to tactics, and is not the man to lead us forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.