Hughes OUT

simon23 said:
there is a huge difference in critisizing performances and wanting the manager removed at every single opportunity when we dont win...and there are some on here that are like that

they are the ones that never wanted MH in the first place purely due to his utd connections........im not sure if any of them will actually admit it though

Ive said time and time again that what this club needs is patience with a manager...give him time to build as each time we sack someone we take a huge step backwards (at least 12 months of development time in my opinion )

Give MH till the end of NEXT season and then if we are still not any closer his position should be reviewed.

In my opinion (and this was the same before teh arsenal and chelsea results) we are making progress.....the team and the club as a whole seem to be more professional than when sven and his predecessors were in charge

This. Good post mate, my thoughts exactly.

Pigeonho said:
simon23 said:
there is a huge difference in critisizing performances and wanting the manager removed at every single opportunity when we dont win...and there are some on here that are like that

they are the ones that never wanted MH in the first place purely due to his utd connections........im not sure if any of them will actually admit it though

Ive said time and time again that what this club needs is patience with a manager...give him time to build as each time we sack someone we take a huge step backwards (at least 12 months of development time in my opinion )

Give MH till the end of NEXT season and then if we are still not any closer his position should be reviewed.

In my opinion (and this was the same before teh arsenal and chelsea results) we are making progress.....the team and the club as a whole seem to be more professional than when sven and his predecessors were in charge

This. Good post mate, my thoughts exactly.

^^^^^
here..here

Admin - can this thread now be sent to where it belongs

twinkletoes said:
moomba said:
It's not fickle at all.

We were critised largely because our performances were below par and deserved criticism then. Now the performances have improved it's no surprise that the criticism has eased.

WATCH OUT! THEY'RE BACK!

Who is they?

If people put half as much effort into supporting the side as they do in "I told you so" posts after our first win in weeks I doubt we'd see another atmosphere thread.

You'd think people would just be happy with the return to form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.