Hughes OUT

Re: WTF is going on?

SebastianBlue said:
RyantheBlue said:
Nah shut up, we're still unbeaten in 7 games and above Liverpool, you can't complain.

If only Liverpool were in their usual place so that would be an accomplishment to hang our hats on. That's the equivalent of saying last season we're unbeaten in five and above Fulham. Although, to be fair, last year we would have taken that.

Ahhhhhh I was joking LOL it was sarcasm!

Damocles said:
browny33 said:
Been a member of this board from day one in this format and was a member before that. My post count is currently showing about 110, its actually probably in the 1000's but my post count restarted a few months ago, problems on the board which I mentioned to Ric. Not arsed about post counts or how long someones been a member, the best thing about this board WAS that it was all inclusive and everybody could air their opinion whatever it was, somewhere this changed.

I didn't mean it to say that having a small post count means that you have no opinion, or are a rag. I meant that I was wondering how many of the people solely come here to vent their frustrations, but if they stuck around longer, we might see a calmer side of them during the week.

I thought I made that clear :/

Wasn't having a go mate, but there are definately some who post on here with the belief that if they've got a high post count that their view is in somehow more valid. You're always going to get an explosion of this type after the run we've been on and it will naturally calm down in the aftermath. Hopefully we don't get a big kick off in mid week this week! ;)

browny33 said:
Damocles said:
I didn't mean it to say that having a small post count means that you have no opinion, or are a rag. I meant that I was wondering how many of the people solely come here to vent their frustrations, but if they stuck around longer, we might see a calmer side of them during the week.

I thought I made that clear :/

Wasn't having a go mate, but there are definately some who post on here with the belief that if they've got a high post count that their view is in somehow more valid. You're always going to get an explosion of this type after the run we've been on and it will naturally calm down in the aftermath. Hopefully we don't get a big kick off in mid week this week! ;)

Yeah, they're called idiots.

city are coming said:
first thing- pot hunters fuck off somewhere else

when you have watched this lot for 20 years then spout.

i agree we have now got to question the manager but knee jerk reactions are a thing of the past.

i have got to say the people around me in level 2 East Stand who are are all long standing regulars and been watching city far more than the 28 years i have are seriously questioning his tactics.

lets reserve judgement until Sunday next week at least
I disagree that you can't have a viewpoint unless you have watched city for 20 years, it's one of the great things about city, everyone is welcome.

Re: more hughes excuses

Hughes is obviously concerned. I can understand the criticism, but I don't see how people can complain about him showing that he is worried. What do you expect him to say?

Re: WTF is going on?

RyantheBlue said:
SebastianBlue said:
If only Liverpool were in their usual place so that would be an accomplishment to hang our hats on. That's the equivalent of saying last season we're unbeaten in five and above Fulham. Although, to be fair, last year we would have taken that.

Ahhhhhh I was joking LOL it was sarcasm!

Haha, I figured, I was just adding to it, hence the "Although, to be fair..." finisher. ;-)

Re: Now the tide has turned

Cheesy said:
Maineblue said:
The usual suspects.

If you mean it's the same posters slagging off Hughes again then you're wrong. More & more fans are coming to the opinion that he isn't the man for the job. If you disagree with these opinions then why not debate them instead of just replying with a remark designed to antagonise?

Nope I'm a Hughes out man, have been for pretty much since he started, in-fact guess it was the overhead bicycle kick when we beat them 5-1 and thought damn I hate that fella for scoring the best goal that day and taking a a little shine of are mullering.

I was saying the usual suspects of who should take over but my fault for not quoting the post I was replying too!

Re: Now the tide has turned

Maineblue said:
Cheesy said:
If you mean it's the same posters slagging off Hughes again then you're wrong. More & more fans are coming to the opinion that he isn't the man for the job. If you disagree with these opinions then why not debate them instead of just replying with a remark designed to antagonise?

Nope I'm a Hughes out man, have been for pretty much since he started, in-fact guess it was the overhead bicycle kick when we beat them 5-1 and thought damn I hate that fella for scoring the best goal that day and taking a a little shine of are mullering.

I was saying the usual suspects of who should take over but my fault for not quoting the post I was replying too!

Ah, OK, got you :-)

Hughes did a good job for Blackburn, and the jury was out as to whether he was ready for one of the biggest jobs in World football.

I doubt very much if the current owners would have appointed him, but they did the decent thing in standing by the previous owner's appointment.

Loyalty blinds fans. But three successive draws at home against poor teams have left me questioning what I am seeing. The results are disappointing but what is worse is that the manager repeats his mistakes and doesn't learn. To make a mistake is inevitable, but to repeat it twice in 3 successive games is unforgiveable. I refer to the move from a 433 which worked well for City to the 424 / 442. If you have special wingers like Giggs or Ronaldo you can play this system, but SWP and Bellamy are not out and out wingers, and City aren't playing well enough to play this cavalier system which exposes the defenders to simple attacks. What is worse is that he is unprepared to change the formation in the game. We should have taken off a forward today and brought on a midfielder to give us some control. At any level a manager has to be able to make basic decisions which can save points and get the mex from his players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.