Hughes tactically Naive?

Re: Glad I didnt renew my season ticket

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Yepp, but neither is not going to matches and getting behind the team.

I didn't renew because I am joining the army in the next month so would miss majority of the season and waste money I don't have. Is this ok with you my lord?

Re: We are throwing away a huge opportunity

bluerichwit said:
my thoughts exactly!!!!

Mine too,
it's our fault we are not taking these oppurtunites, when was the last time we had a chance like this?

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are Shit

I want to slag you off for saying that but I can't find much fault in it.

Totaly agree with you! We have been piss poor and our position is artificial! If we do not pick things up we will be lucky to finish in the top 10 this season!

well, you see fbloke, I dont expect us to win every game in style, just lower your expectations a little and all will be well at the end of the season

When we twat Burnley next week all will be forgotten.

I'm bookmarking this topic to bump up in the future.

ps

Top 4 with a game in hand, and we are going through a sticky patch as well!

fbloke said:
I started writing this with 10 minutes to go and my opinion wont change with the result.

City are awful and are going nowhere under Hughes.

There are simply no excuses any more.

The players apparently have the 'winning attitude' but have been made to look very poor over the last month.

Today they have shown the footballing world that the City disease still thrives and is doing well.

I have mostly kept my opinions on the team to myself and have tried to remain positive saying that they needed time, Hughes needed time but I fear that the very best opportunity that City will have of achieving a top 4 finish (other teams dropping lots of points) will go begging because the manager lacks imagination, tactical nouse and the ability to motivate.

I like MH in truth, he has handled the pressure of being Citys manager really well but the outcomes/outputs from his tenure so far have been far from significant.

We all started this season expecting a nervous time as we were likely to keep pace with the big boys but I ahve sat nervously as City 'HELD OUT' for a draw against Birmingham, only doing so after a penalty save.

We are in the top 4 because of a remarkably poor season from so many other teams, Liverpool, Everton, Villa and Spurs amongst them.

I really dont look forward to a game against another big team and I expect Arsenal to more than pay us back come the Carling Cup game.

What positives can you give me for the last months games?

We beat Scunnie, wow! But even they scored and caused us problems.

Come on people, shout at me, call me a dick, call me a rag do your best but please give me good REASONS for being wrong.

The whistle has just gone and the result 0 - 0 thanks to Shay.

How many decent chances did Brum have? Possibly 4. Ho many for City None.

Jeeeeeesus I need a drink after that shocker.

Villa - Draw
Wigan - Draw
Fulham- Draw
Birmingham - Draw

Apart from the Arsenal result we have beaten Blackburn, Wolves, West Ham and Pompey in the league. Top four, dont make me laugh.

totally agree! START IRELAND!!!!!!!

Barry was CRAP!!!
Santa Cruz was slipping all over the place.
Kompany was terrible.

Hughes got it wrong!

Re: We are throwing away a huge opportunity

Never be too upset with a draw away from home

We are progressing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.