Hughes tactically Naive?

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are Shit

Spot on we are shit to watch, Hughes has spent the type of cash managers dream of but has he got us playing well? No.

Flappity flap.

Ridiculous, knee jerk post.

10 games in, were 4th. Whats wrong with that?

Ireland has been poor so far this season, did nothing today when he should have been fighting for his place. Robbie has been injured for a while, dont under estimate how good he is and what he can offer. Ade was injured today and we had a player up front who has only done 90 mins once in about 6 months.

Clean sheet away from home, were doing ok. Not great, but ok.

I'm with you fbloke - great that we are 4th but utter gash.

sick of fucking saying it and sure i will dig up my old thread tomorrow BUT FFS HUGHES 4-4-2 WITH BARRY AND DEJONG IN THE MIDDLE DOESN'T FUCKING WORK.

fbloke said:
Apart from the Arsenal result we have beaten Blackburn, Wolves, West Ham and Pompey in the league. Top four, dont make me laugh.

this is an extremely good point

Great shout about Robinho, his absence shows how good he really is I agree. Im fed up of doing OK though.

Re: Glad I didnt renew my season ticket

Ireland Haroo said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Yepp, but neither is not going to matches and getting behind the team.

I didn't renew because I am joining the army in the next month so would miss majority of the season and waste money I don't have. Is this ok with you my lord?

Put that in the original post then, instead of making out like you didn't renew for other reasons and wanting attention

ManCityX said:
I'm bookmarking this topic to bump up in the future.

ps

Top 4 with a game in hand, and we are going through a sticky patch as well!

excellent idea

Re: We are throwing away a huge opportunity

I think Hughes is being too loyal to his new signings at the moment. Tevez , Lescott and Barry seems to be in the team no matter how they play. Lescott was alright today but the other 2 really pissed me off.

We are playing like Liverpool with 2 defensive midfielders against a team who only came up. I dont think that is doing anything for the team. I know we havn't lost those 4 games but we should be winning at teams like Birmingham and winning at home against most team if not all.

Time for Hughes to make those big calls he hasn't done so far. We have good players waiting to get back into the team but he is too fucking loyal for his own good. Ireland has to start next weekend I dont care what way he goes but we need a win and quick to kick back on. Either drop the 4-4-2 and go back to the 4-3-3 or whatever but we have to get a result. I know people will say Ireland did fuck all today but he deserves a run back in the starting 11.

Garry.Cook said:
I want to slag you off for saying that but I can't find much fault in it.

Even the bit about us going nowhere under Hughes eventhough we're in the Top 4?

I think people need to understand that Top 4 teams don't win absolutely every game. I agree we were poor but I put a positive spin on that...we're in a run of bad form but still aren't getting beat and have a solid platform to build on. Beat Burnley and we're still in the Top 4. I also agree that we've missed an opportunity to pick up more points but we can't dwell on it.

I think some people are turning into spoilt bastards to be honest.

JULES said:
well, you see fbloke, I dont expect us to win every game in style, just lower your expectations a little and all will be well at the end of the season

Wow, I need to lower my expectations after the massive investment in talent.

Are the team playing for mid table safety!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.