Hughes tactically Naive?

Re: Glad I didnt renew my season ticket

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Ireland Haroo said:
I didn't renew because I am joining the army in the next month so would miss majority of the season and waste money I don't have. Is this ok with you my lord?

Put that in the original post then, instead of making out like you didn't renew for other reasons and wanting attention

How do my reasons for not renewing effect anything I have just said you extremely intelligent being you?!

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are Shit

the same comments have been made in the last 3 games, over reaction, knee jerk, would have lost that game last year..... etc etc.

Wigan, Fulham and Brum - 3 POOR performances that have gained us 3 points where we were all claiming a few weeks ago that we should be expecting to gleam 9 points from the 3 games!!!!!

selection, formation and substitutions all wrong.

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are S**t

Please make the point that we are top 4 at the moment as a positive.

We are only there because of other teams major implosions, Everton and Liverpool most notably.

If this months points tally is replicated in the next month then we are definitely in trouble.

The fact that we would have lost last year is laughably negative in itself. After all it took a MoTM display by Shay to save the point.

Its Birmingham people.

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are Shit

frustrating yeah big time but look at the brightside played 10 won 5 drawn 4 lost 1 (96th min) 4th game in hand and playing crap and can only get better who would of taken this at the start of the season I defo would of the only thing that really got on my nerves today was Zabaleta how many times did he give the ball away loads we need a Right Back in jan we also need Robinho back we have nobody who can unlock a defence as good as him we missed Adebayor Santa Cruz needs time to be fit wrong choice playing him today everything will come good we just have to be PATIENT :) UP THE BLUES!!!!

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are S**t

fbloke said:
Please make the point that we are top 4 at the moment as a positive.

We are only there because of other teams major implosions, Everton and Liverpool most notably.

If this months points tally is replicated in the next month then we are definitely in trouble.

The fact that we would have lost last year is laughably negative in itself. After all it took a MoTM display by Shay to save the point.

Its Birmingham people.

....but they did get promoted last year and have spent ohhh... at least £10m

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Ireland Haroo said:
I didn't renew because I am joining the army in the next month so would miss majority of the season and waste money I don't have. Is this ok with you my lord?

Put that in the original post then, instead of making out like you didn't renew for other reasons and wanting attention

Yeah, I read that he hadn't renewed because he was less than enamoured with the football. Fine if yer can't make the matches, inform the reason why, and then keep yer head down. The Mujahadeen use real bullets.

Ireland Haroo said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:

How do my reasons for not renewing effect anything I have just said you extremely intelligent being you?!

I'm pretty sure everyone who clicked on this attention seeking thread, read the 'Glad i didnt renew my season ticket' read your pust and put them together. So i dont know, you made the thread up, you tell me why does the title of the thread have nothing to do with the post?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.