Hughes tactically Naive?

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are S**t

Why can't hughes play ireland from the start and then take him off if it doesn't work. In he first four games we did just fine with ireland in the team

CheesySmoker said:
leewill31 said:
if we were in the bottom 3 i would expect this kind of fooking drivel but we are not so what the fook is the problem with us being 4th from top without hitting form yet ffs.

that damn manager not living up to the expectations of all the moaning ***** on this board and not having us aiming for mid table how dare he!

completly agree, if we were anywhere below 8th position i would probaly be spouting this shit aswell. but we are currently 4th so just fucking shut up and enjoy it

We are a massive 3 points above 8th, currently held by Stoke.

So glad we are so far clear of such mid table mediocrity

bar one good chance for Bellers in the first half i can't recall a single decent chance for us in the game.

circa 250mil spent and we can't muster a second half chance against that shite.

I said at the start of the season we didn't have enough in midfield, De Jong-too negative, Barry-poor form, Ireland lost in an alien formation. Even more problems up front as Tevez couldn't hit a barn with a kipper and balloons every shot 5 feet over, RSC useless unless we get people who can cross on the wing and Bellamy wasted with the lack of vision in midfield. Come back Robinho all is forgiven! Hughes has taken our football backwards!

mad zab said:
scorer said:
....but they did get promoted last year and have spent ohhh... at least £10m

The trouble is we all know you hate Hughes and if we had won 10 out of 10 you would still have something to moan about.

I am sure you where so happy we didn't win today!!

Whats your point....? just pissed off that what I've been saying since day one (that Hughes is tactically inept) is being proven? Never mind he'll soon be gone and you can remenice about the great performances, good times and glory days under Clueless when we won.... errr a few games.

fbloke said:
CheesySmoker said:
completly agree, if we were anywhere below 8th position i would probaly be spouting this shit aswell. but we are currently 4th so just fucking shut up and enjoy it

We are a massive 3 points above 8th, currently held by Stoke.

So glad we are so far clear of such mid table mediocrity

yes but we are a better team than stoke so staying in our target postion wont be as hard will it

Today wasn't good it has to be said. Barry had an off day, Wright Phillips frustrates and Santa Cruz looks slow. However we are 4th after 10 games. We don't have a divine right to be 4th, to get there will see us having to roll our sleeves up which we did today. Last season we would have lost this game but this season we are tougher to beat and that is progress. This is a new team that is 4th and is obviously playing for the shirt, perhaps we should be a little more patient.

Whoever slags us off....

....is a dick head.

My tin hat is firmly OFF because unlike fbloke, I don't need to make a massive article about why we are 'shit', because we're not. What we are infact is beaten only once, by the CHAMPIONS, and are 4th with a game in hand. If sincerely wish i had a button to press which would take some of our so called 'fans' back to this time ten years ago when there was something genuine to moan about, like a shit, falling down stadium, like Andy fucking Morrison, like no hope of top ten, let alone top 4, like a shit kit, like all the other shit 10 years ago gave us.

Some people not only need to give their heads a fucking bastard twat-faced wobble, they need to completely disengage their heads altogether and realise exactly where we fucking are.

Disgrace does not sound enough for some of you.

monkylarr said:
The media said we had 9 strikers at the start of the season , Where the f**k are they.
HUGHES is playing a striker (Bellamy) down the left when Petrov is clearly a player in form and should be starting , also he is playing SWP who is clearly not at his best . But he is starting RSC who is struggling to say the least.
Last seasons player of the year was great when played as an attacking midfielder, so what i will do is stop him attacking and stop everything that is good about him!!!
Barry was awful today but i will take De Jong off.

Barry was poor but De Jong was even worse! The sub was correct. Ireland did fuck all when he came on anyway.

Bellamy has been fantastic so far this season in that position.

It's not a bad result.Some of our fans have delusions of grandeur. The plan is on track. We are 4th with a game in hand and we have SO much improving to do.Surely that is a positive.

Some City fans need a reality check.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.