Hughes tactically Naive?

Re: We are throwing away a huge opportunity

samharris said:
we threw the chance of a 4th slot and got a 4th slot..

a win would have put us in 4th.. so please chill the fuck out.

Chill the fuck out? I'm not exactly ranting and raving, so maybe it's you who should chill out mate.

I'd say there's a fair chance fourth place could be decided by a couple of points. If that is the case we will rue these dropped points against teams with half the quality we have. I'd say thats a more than reasonable comment, especially considering the cost of the team (which I am sorry, you just cannot ignore)

Re: Whoever slags us off....

We've only been beaten once, but to be honest we could easily of lost 4 games this season due to embarassing finishing from the opposition, today included.

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are S**t

mad zab said:
scorer said:
....but they did get promoted last year and have spent ohhh... at least £10m

The trouble is we all know you hate Hughes and if we had won 10 out of 10 you would still have something to moan about.

I am sure you where so happy we didn't win today!!

Yeh, cus every City fan who is not delighted with todays performance must be happy that we lost.

ffs!

Why are some acting like a bunch of spoilt rich kids???

I seriously feel some people on this forum need a massive reality check £'s doesn't equal instant success (though it helps)

We have gone from a relegation threatened team to a mid table team to a team challenging for the Champions League spots. These things do take time look at Chelsea they where established in the top 4 when Roman bought them and it still took 2 seasons to win the league.

Todays starting 11 have a look and see only Stephen Ireland was wearing blue 2 years ago. New players new tactics and systems it all takes time. I could go on and on but I won't because there is no convincing people a lot on here just see the ££££££££££'s without zero consideration of all the donkey work that is needed, true results may have masked performances but to be 4th with issues isn't as bad as some are making out.

That kit was NOT shit! It was awesome and I still wear it! Take that back!

Pigeonho said:
....is a dick head.

My tin hat is firmly OFF because unlike fbloke, I don't need to make a massive article about why we are 'shit', because we're not. What we are infact is beaten only once, by the CHAMPIONS, and are 4th with a game in hand. If sincerely wish i had a button to press which would take some of our so called 'fans' back to this time ten years ago when there was something genuine to moan about, like a shit, falling down stadium, like Andy fucking Morrison, like no hope of top ten, let alone top 4, like a shit kit, like all the other shit 10 years ago gave us.

Some people not only need to give their heads a fucking bastard twat-faced wobble, they need to completely disengage their heads altogether and realise exactly where we fucking are.

Disgrace does not sound enough for some of you.

Ten years ago was then, this is now.

In comparison, taking into account the amount of money we've squandered things ain't that much better today than they were then.

Yeah we're 4th, no areas we can improve on, no way should we be expecting 3 points at Brum, might as well just pat ourselves on the back and close the board down.

Re: Why are some acting like a bunch of spoilt rich kids???

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
I seriously feel some people on this forum need a massive reality check £'s doesn't equal instant success (though it helps)

We have gone from a relegation threatened team to a mid table team to a team challenging for the Champions League spots. These things do take time look at Chelsea they where established in the top 4 when Roman bought them and it still took 2 seasons to win the league.

Todays starting 11 have a look and see only Stephen Ireland was wearing blue 2 years ago. New players new tactics and systems it all takes time. I could go on and on but I won't because there is no convincing people a lot on here just see the ££££££££££'s without zero consideration of all the donkey work that is needed, true results may have masked performances but to be 4th with issues isn't as bad as some are making out.

I agree to an extent, but when someone spends that much money people demand wins against the likes of Fulham, Wigan and Birmingham.

Pigeonho said:
....is a dick head.

My tin hat is firmly OFF because unlike fbloke, I don't need to make a massive article about why we are 'shit', because we're not. What we are infact is beaten only once, by the CHAMPIONS, and are 4th with a game in hand. If sincerely wish i had a button to press which would take some of our so called 'fans' back to this time ten years ago when there was something genuine to moan about, like a shit, falling down stadium, like Andy fucking Morrison, like no hope of top ten, let alone top 4, like a shit kit, like all the other shit 10 years ago gave us.

Some people not only need to give their heads a fucking bastard twat-faced wobble, they need to completely disengage their heads altogether and realise exactly where we fucking are.

Disgrace does not sound enough for some of you.

i tip my hat to you good sir

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.