Hughes tactically Naive?

And people want to sell robinho ???

One of the few creative players in our squad, and our best.
We look fucking lost without him.

Re: Why are some acting like a bunch of spoilt rich kids???

SWP's back said:
Because it could be better:

Santa Cruz was awful, didn't run, jump or put his body in any situation where he may get a knock. He was less use than a roof rack on a helicopter and should have been taken off far earlier.

Barry was off the worst I have ever seen him. Should have come off for Ireland at half time.

SWP couldn't do anything and Weiss should have had a chance.
Ok I can accept that the performance today wasn't good but people calling for Hughes head etc is why I started this thread. I am one of the people who have been calling for SWP to be rested. But the main thing is the team needs time people don't wanna here that but it is true yet to be up in the top 4 isn't to bad at all considering it hasn't been perfect.

Re: We are throwing away a huge opportunity

Mike D said:
What everyone forgets is that the quality of opposition that we are playing against. Look at who we've played

Aston Villa -probably top 4 this term
The Mighty Wigan enough said
The Fantastic Fulham
and of course the brillaint Brum today

We all just need to pu things into perspective right now and 4 points out of 12 is no mean feat against the quality opposition we've come up against

You're loving this aren't you? Bit weird that.

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are S**t

fbloke said:
For all those who have posted so far here are a few of my views as stated on BM previously

I like MH, I called for him to be given time but I cannot in all honesty see where any improvements will come from- we have seen enough of his teams/tactics/substitutions since he took control to form a non-knee jerk reaction opinion.

I think we have the most talented squad in the club history with fantastic individuals in almost every position, but they seem less likely to perform now than before MH influenced their play.

Flair, where is it? When we are on song we are almost unstoppable but it seems that we are playing in ever decreasing circles.

Passion, Im simply not seeing it across the team.

Winning mentality - Roy Keane, John Terry, Patrick Viera, Tony Adams, Steven Gerrard, Rooney had/have it but I see very little of it at the moment.

Divine right to win - I have been accused of expecting City to win every game, nope I dont - i pray they do but it seems that the players amble into games expecting to win

Who signed those players?

Today...

...well today's result has certainly got a mixed reaction on the board, there's tonnes of stuff down there, I didn't know which article to pick so I thought I'd do my own...

Today was probably our worst performance of the season. The performance lacked cohesion, fluency and there seemed to be a lack of work rate from the majority of the players, I don't know what was up but we should have lost today, if it wasn't for a brilliant performance by Shay and he won us a point. I thought Vince was solid, Bridge was off defensively compared to recent performances but definately looks better than last season and is looking good going forward, Barry had a poor game imo I don't think he AND De Jong were both needed, I wanted to see more creativity from Barry(and Ireland when he came on, he struggled to get into the game) but you can't play well every game. Tevez tried hard with not much end product, as did Sweep, Bellamy was good in parts but drifted in and out of the game and Santa Cruz stuck out like a sore thumb, I don't think he was quite ready for a start though with our lack of strikers today he had to do a job.

It wasn't great, but we got a point! somehow...but if we can play that poorly and get a point then I'm confident once we gel and play well we'll be winning game after game, it's November, we're 4th, we've lost 1 game, it's still a great start and a great achievement, and oh, we didn't have Robinho, Adebayor and Toure, and we have a game in hand. It wasn't great, I hoped for more, but at least we got something today.

Re: And people want to sell robinho ???

Amen. I pine for the day he's back in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.