Hughes tactically Naive?

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are S**t

That was just wall to wall rubbishness. I am appalled.

Re: Chelsea have a quality manager

robbieh said:
and it is showing.

For a couple of years they have struggled even though thay had in my opinion the best squad of players.

At the beginning of the season it seemed fairly obvious that with one of world football´s best managers installed they would improve and so it came to pass.

City on the other hand have a very talented squad but an average manager and even if MH were to spend 400 million we will not win the league.

Take today as an example. He seems to think to win a game you just put more attacking players on. We finished with the three little guys up front as well as Petrov and Ireland and still we created little. Just like last week too many strikers and no-one to pass to them.

Individually Tevez, Bellamy and SWP had quite good games. But collectively we were poor.

That is down to the manager I am afraid. we have seen too many performances like this over the last season. Of course nothing will be done because Hughes is not a disastrous manager and he has bought some great players. But to win things you need quality off the field as well as on it.
They have lost 2 out of the last 5 prem games they have played,being beaten by 2 teams that couldn't beat us.

Re: Roque Santa Cruz

Played about 200 mins of football in the last year. Fuckin ell theres some clueless twats on here

Re: Today...

Balanced OP

which sum's up the game and and where we are for me

good post

Re: And people want to sell robinho ???

DannyBoy2890 said:
One of the few creative players in our squad, and our best.
We look fucking lost without him.

I agree.

We are too defensive recently. I think NDJ is great in the tackle, but I'm afraid thats it. He has a negative effect on our attacking options and his passing is not the best.

On sky, Jamie Redknapp hit the nail on the head. He said that in the first 5 games, city won 4 of them; with Ireland in the midfield. We have only won ONE out of the five since NDJ replaced him. That I think is a very valid point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.