Hughes tactically Naive?

Re: Official Knee-Jerk Reaction Thread (Birmingham)

I think our attitude was wrong today. I certainly got the impression that we thought a draw would be okay because it would lift us to fourth but you have to show more ambition than that with the money we've spent. We need a mentality transplant now. It just wasn't nearly good enough.

Re: Roque Santa Cruz

Shooter 83 said:
Played about 200 mins of football in the last year. Fuckin ell theres some clueless twats on here

You being one of them, hopefully he wont play many more minutes of football for us.

Injured he may be but on atleast 8 occasions, he didn;t even challenge for a ball within 2 years of him. Waste of oxygen today.

Cheltblue said:
The Mods are back from the match and hence the honest opinions of many posters will now be binned as 'kneejerk' and for this thread only.

Which leaves the rest of the board open for the happy clappers only.
Agreed, its getting like the stepford wives around here.

Re: Glad I didnt renew my season ticket

Ireland Haroo said:
Some of you so called "fans" are absolutely pathetic. Get a grip you fucking idiots. Some of you seem to think that because we spent all this money we would win every game, nobody would play bad and shit would start to smell of roses.

We are a work in progress and we are coming along fine! Getting on the players backs and generally being retarded is not going to help the PROGRESS!

Cannot agree, nice sentiments, but this is a team that is full of talent but being mismanaged, a new old typical City is being bred. The more games these players have, the worse they get, blame anyone but not us guv management to boot.

Pam said:
I think our attitude was wrong today. I certainly got the impression that we thought a draw would be okay because it would lift us to fourth but you have to show more ambition than that with the money we've spent. We need a mentality transplant now. It just wasn't nearly good enough.

Been saying for weeks our defensive problems stem from complacency and arrogance, now it is becoming ingrained. We need a manager big enough to kick these players asses, hard.

hughes tatics are awful. he isnt using the full potential of the squad, his selection is predictable, his use of some players or lack of is baffling. Bellamy is not a winger it worked 1 game (arsenal) all others he's been ineffective until he's put upfront. Defence hoofing the ball bypassing the midfield. We need to start going out there looking to win games rather than being scared about losing them.

today we didnt put a cross into santa cruz all day, then took him off and started putting balls in there, very strange

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.