Hughes tactically Naive?

Isn't it weird how the 'tactically naive' are always accompolished professional coaches while all the tactically insightful people are posting on message boards?

sam221985 said:
Isn't it weird how the 'tactically naive' are always accompolished professional coaches while all the tactically insightful people are posting on message boards?

Lol that's football.

Re: Not Over-Reacting...but that was S***E

scorer said:
Tbilisi said:
How long you been watching us you glory hunting tw@t?

Me and all the other old Blues know what its like to be shite and this is nowhere near it!

Speak for yourself.

Been following this club since 1968 and this (relatively speaking) is as bad as we've ever been.

How'd you work that 1 out?

M22_blu said:
hughes tatics are awful. he isnt using the full potential of the squad, his selection is predictable, his use of some players or lack of is baffling. Bellamy is not a winger it worked 1 game (arsenal) all others he's been ineffective until he's put upfront. Defence hoofing the ball bypassing the midfield. We need to start going out there looking to win games rather than being scared about losing them.

today we didnt put a cross into santa cruz all day, then took him off and started putting balls in there, very strange

It was a very strange team selection, play RSC who is basically a target man and not much else but leave the 2 best crossers of a ball - Petrov and Weiss - on the bench.

The ultimate irony was that when Petrov came on he replaced RSC!

On a wider point why are some posters so tetchy about people criticising a poor performance? It's irrelevant that we're 4th, the fact is we could be 3rd or even close to 2nd if we'd played anything like we can do in the past 3 Prem matches. Criticism can be justified sometimes, it isn't always "negativity".

TheLegendOfBerti said:
scorer said:
Speak for yourself.

Been following this club since 1968 and this (relatively speaking) is as bad as we've ever been.

The amount of money we've spent is phenomenal. Our performances and results do not even begin to reflect that amount of money, in my opinion.

In the past we were crap on the field but I don't think we have ever have had access to this amount of funding before, so relatively speaking, IMO we are doing very poorly.

scorer said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:

The amount of money we've spent is phenomenal. Our performances and results do not even begin to reflect that amount of money, in my opinion.

In the past we were crap on the field but I don't think we have ever have had access to this amount of funding before, so relatively speaking, IMO we are doing very poorly.

I understand the point you're trying to make mate, but whatever criterion you might be choosing to apply, to claim this is (even relatively speaking) as bas as we've ever been is excessive. We're not playing great at the moment, and today was absolutely shite, but lets not get carried away.

Next week we will be 3pts behind the scum with a game in hand over them. We have no devine right to win anything, as many posters on this site are all to ready to point out about other clubs / fans. Lets get things into perspective, stop acting like spoilt children and get behind the club / manager and players.

Next week we will be 3pts behind the scum with a game in hand over them. We have no devine right to win anything, as many posters on this site are all to ready to point out about other clubs / fans. Lets get things into perspective, stop acting like spoilt children and get behind the club / manager and players.

sam221985 said:

lol, has always made me laugh - when we don't win its tactical naiveity, when we win its tactical genius, more often than not it's the same tactics!

Its an easy stick to beat a manager with as you need absolutely no subject knowledge!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.