HUGHES TO GET NEW CONTRACT!!!

It's a ploy to stop the rags taking him at the end of the season, they'll now have to make do with gary chuckle instead.....

If true it sends out a strong statement from ADUG to Murdochworld.

stony said:
Blue2112 said:
I must fall into that bracket, fucking hell I must remind myself to lick his balls for the next however long this new contract is gonna run then, if he gets the new contract that'll convince me he's our man and I'll be a rebel fan no more, Hughesy you are god!

So if this story is true, you don't think sending out a message to the media that MH job is safe, and therefore taking away some of the pressure from him is a good thing ?
It's not like we can't afford to pay an extra couple of years on his contract if he ultimately fails to deliver.
It seems to me that ADUG are doing their best to ensure MH has the best opportunity to succeed, and TBH, I can't really find fault with that.

If they wanted to send a message they could have a mega press conference with Hughes sat alongside and state to the footballing nation that Hughes is their man and any newspaper saying otherwise will be sued. Contracts mean fuck all and if I was being truthful I couldn't really give a fuck to be honest, just think I'm getting too tired to worry about it all. The comment was more aimed at the rebel fans as if its supposed to change our opinions overnight.

FWIW I think Hughes or practically any other Premiership manager given our funding and ADUG's targets will eventually have some degree of success.

tommcfc said:
Darco said:
fuck off Mourinho! He's the most over rated manager ever.

LOL
get out
the best manager in the world at present, FACT
Read a comment from an Inter Milan fan on another thread on here earlier today saying he dosen't think Mourinho's done much for his team since taking over - he dosen't rate him at all.

As for Hughes he doesn't stand a chance - He's an ex-rag player and if he stays with us we could win next years premiership and people on here would still put him down for not winning it by 30 points - he's such an easy target.

Blue2112 said:
stony said:
Blue2112 said:
I must fall into that bracket, fucking hell I must remind myself to lick his balls for the next however long this new contract is gonna run then, if he gets the new contract that'll convince me he's our man and I'll be a rebel fan no more, Hughesy you are god!

So if this story is true, you don't think sending out a message to the media that MH job is safe, and therefore taking away some of the pressure from him is a good thing ?
It's not like we can't afford to pay an extra couple of years on his contract if he ultimately fails to deliver.
It seems to me that ADUG are doing their best to ensure MH has the best opportunity to succeed, and TBH, I can't really find fault with that.

If they wanted to send a message they could have a mega press conference with Hughes sat alongside and state to the footballing nation that Hughes is their man and any newspaper saying otherwise will be sued. Contracts mean fuck all and if I was being truthful I couldn't really give a fuck to be honest, just think I'm getting too tired to worry about it all. The comment was more aimed at the rebel fans as if its supposed to change our opinions overnight.

FWIW I think Hughes or practically any other Premiership manager given our funding and ADUG's targets will eventually have some degree of success.

Absolute bollocks! By giving him a new contract they are doing enough to back him, but without going out on a limb. Do you actually believe the chairman of any Prem club would hold a press conference and do what you suggest ? If he failed they would look like idiots, at least this way they would keep their credibility.
And If you are truthful and don't give a fuck, why post ?
Rebel fans ? pmsl, you're only posting for 'the cause' is that it ?

stony said:
Absolute bollocks! By giving him a new contract they are doing enough to back him, but without going out on a limb. Do you actually believe the chairman of any Prem club would hold a press conference and do what you suggest ? If he failed they would look like idiots, at least this way they would keep their credibility.
And If you are truthful and don't give a fuck, why post ?
Rebel fans ? pmsl, you're only posting for 'the cause' is that it ?

Ahh the rebel fans weren't my words and yes I did just post for the sake of it, I was bored it's a fair cop.

Why should the board do anything at all he has a good length of his current contract to run anyway. If they have done what is alleged then jusy by doing it they're still gonna provoke a reaction as you can see on here tonight.

PabZab said:
I am in the Hughes or Mourinho camp. Hughes is just as good a manager as Rafa in my opnion.

I think Mourinho would be great for us but not for another season or so... we need someone in the interim.

Frankly at the moment I would take any manager who could address our woeful away form.

I hope this is true, and if it is, It has my full support.

Rome was'nt built in a day.

heres hoping its true and give us a brief respite from all the manager speculation and hype..stability is what we need and personally would love it to be achieved under sparky to see all the rags absolutely incredulous!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.