HUGHES TO GET NEW CONTRACT!!!

Hope so! would put some more of the tabloid bullshit to bed and stop the knee jerk wobbling after a bad result. Great move IMO

fuck off Mourinho! He's the most over rated manager ever.
Stick with Hughes, even though he's eventualy rag bound

bluegarty said:
Don't ask but this is 100% true....

The board feel they want him long term and he is going to sign and stay a long time, apparantly hes VERY happy at City and was very touched the other night when fans shouted his name (I was one of them) when a HUGHES OUT banner was pulled down!!

I think this would be a great move by the club to stop all the NEW manager rumours flying around and would be a very bold statement to any rebel players (Elano) and any rebel fans!!I think we are starting to see the club finally have stability something I have never seen in my 37 years of supporting the club...

Thank-you ADUG!!

I must fall into that bracket, fucking hell I must remind myself to lick his balls for the next however long this new contract is gonna run then, if he gets the new contract that'll convince me he's our man and I'll be a rebel fan no more, Hughesy you are god!

Alright, I don't know the OP from Adam so we'll assume it's nonsense. He's already earning more in a week than most of the people reading these words do in a full year.

I do like the bloke and I do want to see him kept on, but I don't think he's worth a rise.

tommcfc said:
Darco said:
fuck off Mourinho! He's the most over rated manager ever.

LOL
get out
the best manager in the world at present, FACT
Rather have Hughes to be honest, things are just starting to click into place so to change manager again would be pointless.

Blue2112 said:
I must fall into that bracket, fucking hell I must remind myself to lick his balls for the next however long this new contract is gonna run then, if he gets the new contract that'll convince me he's our man and I'll be a rebel fan no more, Hughesy you are god!

So if this story is true, you don't think sending out a message to the media that MH job is safe, and therefore taking away some of the pressure from him is a good thing ?
It's not like we can't afford to pay an extra couple of years on his contract if he ultimately fails to deliver.
It seems to me that ADUG are doing their best to ensure MH has the best opportunity to succeed, and TBH, I can't really find fault with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.