Hughes to Stay - Gutless Players to Go

simon23 said:
MH has eluded to some of this is his post match comments on the official site.......saying something like that we are not strong enough for 5-6 players to underperform........

it is simple: too many players are not good enougfh......people need to stop deluding themselves and just going for the easy target of MH

those that played today:

Caceido....will nebver make it
vass...complete and utter rubbish
hamman....far too old
gelson....headless chicken...listening to the radio today i lost count of how many times the commentator said thast he gave the ball away...simple passes as well
ball...will be sold now we have bridge
dunne....simply not a capt or a leader and has individually already cost us numerous points this season
Jo.....never going to hack it in the prem

all of them certainly not upto it.....thats half a team at least!

richards...playing poorly but the potential is there...but something is seriously amiss at present
zabaleta....jury is still very very much out on him and has been for a bit......against anyone with any pace he gets torn apart.

you could add various others today that have not played...TBH being one,

it has nothing to do with gutless but these players simply are not good enough.......when we lose 3 players like swp, robinho and ireland
Yeah, you're right, when you get rid of those players Forest have a far better team than us.
Our fuckin U18's should be beating this lot ffs.

vinny123 said:
i have had enough of the bollocks being spouted on this site

who the fuck do the players think they are to decide when they think there going to put the effort in or what manager they think theyd like to play for

i am a seson ticket holder of 35 years and i demand yes fucking demand 150% effort in every game no matter what the opposition and players do exactly what there fucking told to do on the training pitch by the manager wether they like it or not

no player is bigger than this club it is a priveledge to wear a city top

so if the players dont like marh hughes style or ways then tough tits fuck off from my club

hughes will sort it

he must have something about him he has just signed wayne bridge who is no fool

so lets get behind MH and the players who are trying and if u want to boo players then boo dunne, richards , hamman , elano and all the other gutless spine less wastes of space cry baby prima fucking donnas and show them they are not MAN CITY we the fans are

this is my club ive been here since 1966 and ill be here long after every last one of them has fucked off .

yes im annoyed but not with hughes he doesnt kick the ball or run or pass or fail to tackle

I'm backing the manager here. Continual bad mistakes by the same lacklustre players are letting us down.

vinny123 said:

who the fuck do the players think they are to decide when they think there going to put the effort in or what manager they think theyd like to play for

i am a seson ticket holder of 35 years and i demand yes fucking demand 150% effort in every game no matter what the opposition and players do exactly what there fucking told to do on the training pitch by the manager wether they like it or not

so if the players dont like marh hughes style or ways then tough tits fuck off from my club

hughes will sort it

so lets get behind MH and the players who are trying and if u want to boo players then boo dunne, richards , hamman , elano and all the other gutless spine less wastes of space cry baby prima fucking donnas and show them they are not MAN CITY we the fans are

this is my club ive been here since 1966 and ill be here long after every last one of them has fucked off .

yes im annoyed but not with hughes he doesnt kick the ball or run or pass or fail to tackle

In terms of the bollocks being spouted on this site, that just about tops it

vinny123 said:

hughes will sort it

agree 100%

biffa said:
simon23 said:
MH has eluded to some of this is his post match comments on the official site.......saying something like that we are not strong enough for 5-6 players to underperform........

it is simple: too many players are not good enougfh......people need to stop deluding themselves and just going for the easy target of MH

those that played today:

Caceido....will nebver make it
vass...complete and utter rubbish
hamman....far too old
gelson....headless chicken...listening to the radio today i lost count of how many times the commentator said thast he gave the ball away...simple passes as well
ball...will be sold now we have bridge
dunne....simply not a capt or a leader and has individually already cost us numerous points this season
Jo.....never going to hack it in the prem

all of them certainly not upto it.....thats half a team at least!

richards...playing poorly but the potential is there...but something is seriously amiss at present
zabaleta....jury is still very very much out on him and has been for a bit......against anyone with any pace he gets torn apart.

you could add various others today that have not played...TBH being one,

it has nothing to do with gutless but these players simply are not good enough.......when we lose 3 players like swp, robinho and ireland
Yeah, you're right, when you get rid of those players Forest have a far better team than us.
Our fuckin U18's should be beating this lot ffs.[/quote]

Exactly. So presumably Hughes told them to go out thre & get beat? Otherwise how do we explain the fact that they played like shite? Hang on though; they were outplayed by Sheff Utd last year. Perhaps Sven told them to lose or perhaps Pearce told them to let Caleb Fucking Folan rip the shit out of them the season before, or get humiliated by Hughes team?

It's largely the same blokes! It's what they do. They're not good enough.

I'm quite cheered up by this thread. I'm still to be convinced by Hughes, but agree that the players should get on with it. If players this good give 150% as the original poster said and still lose, maybe then we should look at the manager. They are paid good money to give it their all even if they think their manager is a twat. I bet most of the poor buggers who shelled out hard earned cash to freeze at eastlands today have to do a good job at work all week even if their boss is crap. I have thought less of this squad since the 8-0 last season, and today just confirms what a load of head-up-arse jokers they are. No one is bigger than the club.

Neville Kneville said:
Our fuckin U18's should be beating this lot ffs.[/quote]

Exactly. So presumably Hughes told them to go out thre & get beat? Otherwise how do we explain the fact that they played like shite? Hang on though; they were outplayed by Sheff Utd last year. Perhaps Sven told them to lose or perhaps Pearce told them to let Caleb Fucking Folan rip the shit out of them the season before, or get humiliated by Hughes team?

It's largely the same blokes! It's what they do. They're not good enough.
I'll do my best to explain why we got beat, alot of it has to do with ball retention, and the way they are being told to play. The long ball or the hoof is a 50/50 ball. It's criminal that when we have worked so hard to win the ball off the opposition, the players do not make themselves available to receive the ball and so the hoof is the only option. This is more evident when the back 4 have the ball. No one looks interested and evemn more so when Hart has the ball - none of the back 4 come short to give Hart the option. This playe right into the oppositions hands - teams like Wigan, Blackburn, Bolton, Brighton anfd Forest must rub their hands together when they see this on video as when the ball is hoofed it invariably comes straight back. This puts more pressure on the back 4 and Hart.
We have got a lot of good players so this kind of football will not sit easily with them, they like ball to feet and work the ball in tight areas.
Now the reason why I don't want to revert to the hoof is simply because after 35 years of supporting City I want to see some quality, I want to see Robinho flourish, I want to see Kaka, and unfortunately those type of players will ever flourish under Hughes.

biffa

u wont get an arguement off me with regards to the long ball i dont want to see it either my whole arguement was the attitude and lack of effort of the players, some of whom now actualy believe they are city and run the club

hope u didnt think i was having a go at u just for having a go sake

vinny123 said:
biffa

u wont get an arguement off me with regards to the long ball i dont want to see it either my whole arguement was the attitude and lack of effort of the players, some of whom now actualy believe they are city and run the club

hope u didnt think i was having a go at u just for having a go sake
Not at all - I'm just worried

Helmet Cole said:
I'm quite cheered up by this thread. I'm still to be convinced by Hughes, but agree that the players should get on with it. If players this good give 150% as the original poster said and still lose, maybe then we should look at the manager. They are paid good money to give it their all even if they think their manager is a twat. I bet most of the poor buggers who shelled out hard earned cash to freeze at eastlands today have to do a good job at work all week even if their boss is crap. I have thought less of this squad since the 8-0 last season, and today just confirms what a load of head-up-arse jokers they are. No one is bigger than the club.
I think the exact opposite HC. If the players give 150% and still lose tyou need to look at the quality of the players, the chances are they're not good enough. If they only give 50% you have to ask why they're not busting a gut for the manager/club/fans.
As for 'the poor buggers who shelled out hard earned cash to freeze at eastlands today have to do a good job at work all week even if their boss is crap.', again I disagree. I've seen how a good manager can turn a miserable loss making production floor into a happy profit making production floor in a matter of weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.