Hughes v Mancini at the end

Mad Mario said:
Barcon said:
No problem mate, you keep on slagging of Mancini.
When I come over for a game the next time I assume I will be able to make another comment.
I will continue to give my views of whoever I want. But when I tell you a fact about something that happened at the game, don't tell me I don't have a clue what I'm talking about especially since you weren't there.

What is wrong with you? What fact did did you tell me that happened at the game, that I told you that you don't have a clue what your talking about ?
I think you are confusing me with someone else, seriously.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
When you take someone's job while they're still in it then I guess it shows you have some shame when you can't look them in the eye afterwards.

Hughes may have some previous but Mancini has shown a lack of class a few times as well.

Hard to look him in the eye whilst hughes had his head turned mate

Spot on. Hughes did exactly the same as Mancini and was not looking at him.
If anything, Mancini was the more professional in proffering his hand.

Optimus Prime said:
Mad Mario said:
Aaah sorry mate getting wound up by the nuggets :)

No worries mate - passions running high and all that, I was just trying to inject a bit of humour into procedings. Although it was a pretty shit joke in the end, so I can certainly understand you not having picked up on it ;)
Bluemoon and matchdays just oozes passion to be far and there are going to be personal clashes!

Prestwich_Blue said:
When you take someone's job while they're still in it then I guess it shows you have some shame when you can't look them in the eye afterwards.

Hughes may have some previous but Mancini has shown a lack of class a few times as well.
Mancini offered his hand. Hughes smacked it away.

What was Mancini supposed to do when offered the job?

Marvin said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Say "You have a manager. When you have a vacancy then we'll talk" It's not difficult.

Joycee Banercheck said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Yeah, by people who don't know or care about the club. It can't be the former so it must be the latter.

Do you ever refer to us as 'Man City'? Do you know any other real fans that do?
Yes, precious.

We all follow Man City, over land and sea
And stretford

Fucking JCLs

Ah yes. Hear that a lot these days don't we?

And anyway that's not answering the question. Do you ever in the course of a conversation refer to us as Man City? The answer to that question is clearly a no or you wouldn't have clumsily sidestepped it.

Why not? Because it's not our fucking name.

Prestwich_Blue said:

Mancini didn't go begging to City about giving him the job and telling them how much better he could do than Hughes. That is taking someone's job.

Hughes was sacked because he wasn't good enough and the club wanted Mancini.

The only thing Mancini did that led to the sacking of Hughes was be a successful manager who was out of work.

Mark Hughes is a pathetic, classless, clueless RAG.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Marvin said:

Say "You have a manager. When you have a vacancy then we'll talk" It's not difficult.
Say, 'You sack the existing manager and leave yourself without one while we negotiate'? Er yeah, OK.

WNRH said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Mancini didn't go begging to City about giving him the job and telling them how much better he could do than Hughes. That is taking someone's job.

Hughes was sacked because he wasn't good enough and the club wanted Mancini.

The only thing Mancini did that led to the sacking of Hughes was be a successful manager who was out of work.

Mark Hughes is a pathetic, classless, clueless RAG.
Bravo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.