Hughes v Mancini at the end

trublueaussie said:
F**K Hughes. That ex rag twat should never have been allowed anywhere near our club. Wasted millions on crap that we're still trying to get shot of. I wouldn't shake his hand even to wipe piss off mine.

Straight but true trublueaussie

after having watched both handshakes I have come to the following objective conclusion.

the handshake at Fulham was quick, without eye contact or interest of any kind.

the one today was similar, but it did look like Mancini showed enough malaise and lack of interest to annoy Hughes quite rightly. it was 'slightly' disrespectful and when you take the result into effect, it adds up sorry to say. however, Hughes clearly overreacts here like a child. both of them showed a lack of class, but the initial act was by Mancini and then by Hughes.

Hughes is a fuckwit and he did his lolly yesterday. I never liked the man and as far as Im concerned it shows that no ex rag should ever manage the club. Yes bobby was probably a bit...... off, but at the end of the day Hughes handled the situation with little to no class. He wanted his moment in the spotlight and he got it.

Joycee Banercheck said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Yeah, by people who don't know or care about the club. It can't be the former so it must be the latter.

Do you ever refer to us as 'Man City'? Do you know any other real fans that do?
Yes, precious.

We all follow THE City, over land and sea
And stretford

Fucking JCLs

Edited: corrected in bold

Hughes has had problems with shaking hands with 3 managers now.......His behaviour when he beats us in the carling cup just showed how little class the man has as he was rubbing it into wenger in the last few minutes. And Wenger said it best, I wouldnt shake his hand even if we won. Its about how you behave throughout the game and the man is simply classless

Look at Hughes' body languauge before the handshake...he is sideways on and keeps looking to see where Roberto is as if figuring out wether he should or not...Mancini can see he is half arsed about it and gives him what he desrves...then Hughes goes all mardy and spits his dummy...Twat.

Blue Tooth said:
Look at Hughes' body languauge before the handshake...he is sideways on and keeps looking to see where Roberto is as if figuring out wether he should or not...Mancini can see he is half arsed about it and gives him what he desrves...then Hughes goes all mardy and spits his dummy...Twat.

Yup, that's about it.

It's a good job we had this game against Fulham so that the anti Hughes boys could have the chance for a real rant.Must have been terrible not to have any reason to roll out the ex rag drivel for a while.

Spose it takes the focus away from the real issue though.

And to think some people praised Leslie for his "integrity" and "class".

He's proven himself to being nothing but an incredibly bitter, immature fuckwit.

Narcissistic, filthy rag ****.

And to think some of you are still defending him.

Unbelievable.

I'd pay to see him drown in an industrial sized tank of boiling human piss. And that still wouldn't satisfy me. He takes cretinism to new heights. Wanker.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
It's a good job we had this game against Fulham so that the anti Hughes boys could have the chance for a real rant.Must have been terrible not to have any reason to roll out the ex rag drivel for a while.

Spose it takes the focus away from the real issue though.

Wtf are you on mate? If anyone can explain to me why any Ex Rag player has the right to be a City manager, then they are on different wavelength to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.