Hughesy in spain watchin barca....

N-Word-Joe said:
Does anybody else think he might be watching Abidal? Hugely under-rated player IMO ..... Also Ibra is fantastic, don't need him anymore, butil I think we slipped up not trying for him, he is surprisingly quick recently too, different training regime different results I guess :-)

iniesta, messi and abidal would do for me :-)

Bridge is miles better than Abidal.

If anybody it's more than likely to be Yaya. Hughes wasn't to know he wouldn't be playing.

hgblue said:
GStar said:
And alert the worlds media by having him in the stands? Personally i'd say thats a bit brash... you want to discuss a transfer this big, you do it in private and keep it private for as long as possible.

Why waste time the night before a game of our own not discussing a transfer and instead waiting until the game is over?

I'm sure any discussions will take place in private, and any speculation that they're doing a deal will be denied.

If he is over there to discuss Robinho (which i highly doubt). I think Hughes would choose a more appropriate time & wouldn't be seen out in public with Barcelona.

If he's gone to look at possible targets/swap deals its more credible; either way he's done us no favours being seen at the Camp Nou tonight.

Bluemoon115 said:
bluemoon05 said:
Has he been shown on TV there?

Looks like Robinho's on his way if so.
I don't think you understand how scouting works...

They'll be suggesting that Robbie is on the verge of a six month loan to Aldershot.

maybe city just want to copy barca in the way the club is run on a day to day basis.maybe swap players on a youth level to give more experience of different cultures.or maybe we are building a football/business relationship for the future.

GStar said:
hgblue said:
I'm sure any discussions will take place in private, and any speculation that they're doing a deal will be denied.

If he is over there to discuss Robinho (which i highly doubt). I think Hughes would choose a more appropriate time & wouldn't be seen out in public with Barcelona.

If he's gone to look at possible targets/swap deals its more credible; either way he's done us no favours being seen at the Camp Nou tonight.

As a big Robinho fan, I hope you're right. Can't think of any other reason he'd want to go there the night before a big game though. Remember that this game is being shown live on tv if he was wanting to look at potential targets.

If it is solely to do with Robinho then they would have come to us, not us to them, and it wouldn't be Hughed doing the negotiating, it would be Cook or someone similar.
My guess is he is there to view a few players of theirs, let's not forget in his interview when he said Robinho will not be going anywhere in January.

Bilboblue said:
If it is solely to do with Robinho then they would have come to us, not us to them, and it wouldn't be Hughed doing the negotiating, it would be Cook or someone similar.
My guess is he is there to view a few players of theirs, let's not forget in his interview when he said Robinho will not be going anywhere in January.

I think you've hit the nail on the head there mate, and why would Hughes go and watch Barcelona when they are away from home to negotiate the sale of Robinho?

Lets hope Hughes is after Keita he can't stop scoring!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.