Hughesy in spain watchin barca....

TheMightyQuinn said:
How people can think this means Rob is deffo going is beyond me.

He probably fancied a decent night out and to take in a game, no games in Manchester tonight, he didn't fancy a trip to Trafford to watch Blackburn bend over for utd so he went to Barcelona for a meal, a game and if he plays his cards right he might end up getting laid off Mrs Hughes.

cept it's not in Barcelona but in Pamplona!!!

MikeF said:
I hate to be pedantic but it's at Osasuna and not Barcelona as has been suggested. Not sure how that changes things mind you!

Not one jot. Either he woke up this morning and thought 'I know, I think I'll nip over to Spain to watch a game that I could just as easily watch on the box the night before an important game', or he's meeting Guardiola which he can do just as easily at an away match as a home one.

Hughes would only be there to watch a player. Anything else is deal with by the executive side of the club, not the footballing side. My guess is there are low level discussions behind the scenes about a deal involving Robbie.

Hughes would only be there to watch a player. Anything else would be dealt with by the executive side of the club, not the footballing side. My guess is there are low level discussions behind the scenes about a deal involving Robbie and unnamed Barca players

Hughes would only be there to watch a player. Anything else would be dealt with by the executive side of the club, not the footballing side. My guess is there are low level discussions behind the scenes about a deal involving Robbie and unnamed Barca players

Pam said:

good shout imo that Hughes is watching the Barca players in an away game, no point seeing them at home when they batter every team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.