Hughesy in spain watchin barca....

Pam said:
Hughes would only be there to watch a player. Anything else would be dealt with by the executive side of the club, not the footballing side. My guess is there are low level discussions behind the scenes about a deal involving Robbie and unnamed Barca players

Id be more inclined to think he's watching a couple of players, in particular Henry who has had a public fall out with the management at barca in the last week or so. I wouldnt see any reason for Hughes to be out their if he was selling, or loaning robinho?? never heard of a manager scouting a team he's selling a player to??

Pam said:
Hughes would only be there to watch a player. Anything else would be dealt with by the executive side of the club, not the footballing side. My guess is there are low level discussions behind the scenes about a deal involving Robbie and unnamed Barca players

Looks like a deal is in the offing.

Robi is a rarity, a world class talent that is not cup tied in the champions league.

Hughes has got to decide who he wants to strenghten his hand after Christmas.

Should he stick or twist.

i saw hughes in the flesh at 12.30 at training - he is in osasuna which is not the easiest place to get to even by private jet a few hours later and he will be back for work in the morning - something is definately afoot - but what?

agreed - if he is selling - why would he be there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.