Hughton Sacked.

A very likeable manager. Always keeps his dignity and plays football the right way.

Spurs should get him back in their set-up. Maybe not as a manager, but as a coach.

Maybe Norwich have given up on the Premier League and Hughton is on wages they can't afford.
Maybe Malky might be to be expensive. Could we see and up and coming and cheap manger
next at Carrow Rd.

Matty said:
Given Norwich's 5 games left are against Fulham, United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool quite what a new manager can achieve that Hughton can't is beyond me!

Fuck me thats them gone then ain't it, the owners must of just gotten sick of seeing him and knew the players wouldn't follow him next season whether they are in the prem or championship.

Probably just hoping for new manager syndrome to keep them up and worry about a new manager in May

Matty said:
Given Norwich's 5 games left are against Fulham, United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool quite what a new manager can achieve that Hughton can't is beyond me!
A 5 game unbeaten streak hopefully :)

A lot like wolves. Sacked the manager hoping for the spring effect which doesn't exist. Have no manager lined up and free fall.

I hope it bites them on the arse the short sighted six fingered muppets

moon said:
Can see a caretaker manager taking over till the end of the season seeing their position and games left
Hopefully a di matteo style caretaker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.