Hulk, A Target?!

Essien looks finished now, wouldn't surprise me if they bought again for midfield, someone like Fellaini who has been linked with them.

Inzi said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Adam-mcfc said:
Chelsea's front four next season looks fucking scary

Hulk----Mata----Hazard
---------Torres-----------

Nowhere near as scary as Nasri, Silva, Balotelli/Dzeko/Tevez, Aguero.

Plus their defence is wank. A lot of money on ego's, as opposed to fantastic or proven players imo.

oh dear, come on. 'nowhere near'? if that clicks its better than ours. god forbid they dont get falcao

give them some credit. good signings. will prove to be a hit imo. and there back 4 is pretty solid

Give me strength. Better than the bunch we have my arse. Torres is the only one I'm worried about, fantastic player due to come good. Hulk is gash. Mata a poor man's Silva. Hazard? I'd take Nasri, a proven premier league player, well over him. He may come good though, but right now man for man we still look far stronger and also now more experienced.

The true outcome of the PL will be determined by consistency of results against none top 4 teams. Chelsea could expect to get 75-80 points off them with that squad as would we. It then boils down to the head to heads and other four matches which could go in any direction. This is why the league will always be at least a two horse race despite massive squad quality differences. Get a squad to beat most of the league like Chelsea have now done and you are a true contender. This is why a poor Man it'd squad was able to push us all the way this season. You can still only get 3 points for a win no matter how much you play the other team off the park or scrape a victory.

Adam-mcfc said:

Hulk----Mata----Hazard

swap Hazard and Mata. And yes scary indeed. They will be real competition next year.

ayrshire_blue said:
Inzi said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Nowhere near as scary as Nasri, Silva, Balotelli/Dzeko/Tevez, Aguero.

Plus their defence is wank. A lot of money on ego's, as opposed to fantastic or proven players imo.

oh dear, come on. 'nowhere near'? if that clicks its better than ours. god forbid they dont get falcao

give them some credit. good signings. will prove to be a hit imo. and there back 4 is pretty solid

Give me strength. Better than the bunch we have my arse. Torres is the only one I'm worried about, fantastic player due to come good. Hulk is gash. Mata a poor man's Silva. Hazard? I'd take Nasri, a proven premier league player, well over him. He may come good though, but right now man for man we still look far stronger and also now more experienced.

Can't disagree more. We should have signed Mata last year instead of Nasri and Hazard is going to be one of the best players in the world.

That chelsea attack is scary!!! Title race is going to be interesting in the upcoming season<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:01 am --<br /><br />Makes me wonder though, is this just Ahbramovic, picking a load of players he wants, because we have seen that before and the consequences......

Hulk is a good player. We mocked him but the truth is that his team were overwhelmed by our quality. He'll have to learn not to dive so easily, foreign players will never get the Roonay treatment.

One dimensional but so is Robben. Great signing. Good on you Chelsea, fuck FFP!

I bet after all his demands, Hazard will be on the wing. There is no way Mata will drop his central role to go on the wing - he is the one wearing the number 10 shirt.

Torres will want him behind him anyway in my opinion!

if they get hulk and someone like felliani to partner ramires then damn that is a team but i wouldn't expect them to push for the title straight away because that is a lot of new players that need to gel and lets not forget the manager issue.

Adam-mcfc said:

Hulk----Mata----Hazard

agree they look like a real threat but i wouldnt swap any of our front four for any of theirs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.