Hull City post match thread

de niro said:
if we play like that against practually any other prem side we will get beat. united will slaughter us. oh and you can kiss goodbye to a decent run in the champions league.
people may feel my post is over critical but I say it as it is. all the city fan boys who think that was ok are as blind as fuck.

can I please have my Manchester city back?
Sat in a bar in Manchester shaking my head mate, wouldn't like to see that against a good team.

PinkFinal said:
The rags will look at that today and be looking forward to the game very much.
Good.
I prefer them when they fancy themselves to win, they make better 'dogs.

cibaman said:
The Yaya/Fernandhino combination has much greater potential than any other but will take more time to develop.

I said it a bit earlier in the thread ... I think early doors especially those two will need one of the centre halves to step out of defence and close down the space they leave. It's why we looked so good against Newcastle, because Vinny was doing that. Our second goal was the perfect example how effective that can be.

Re: Well done Aleks...

He was ok today. not great but ok and made an excellent tackle near the end. Clichy needed a kick up the arse with his recent performances and hopefully that will have given it to him!

quiet_riot said:
For all the joking about him we did in the Spurs thread, Huddlestone bossed our midfield today.

Huddlestone always plays well against us.

For me there was a gaping hole in midfield. Probably understandable with new partnership. Several times it was 4 city v 1 hull just in our half and the hull man was on his own and received the simple pass.

Barry would have been between man and ball and not leave it so open. Like I say probably getting used to new midfield

de niro said:
if we play like that against practually any other prem side we will get beat. united will slaughter us. oh and you can kiss goodbye to a decent run in the champions league.
people may feel my post is over critical but I say it as it is. all the city fan boys who think that was ok are as blind as fuck.

can I please have my Manchester city back?

But it's going to take time for the team to adjust to MP's tactical adjustments. Not to mention time from the new signings to adjust to English football. I don't think MP knows what his best team is as yet, so I'd expect to see a little bit of swapping and changing in the next few weeks. United's going to be a dodgy game by the looks of it, but I would think that things will have started to settle down by the time the CL starts.

Saying that, MP does need to sort out the obvious issues quickly. I know it's still early in the season, but we can't afford to fall too far behind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.