Hull City post match thread

Re: Well done Aleks...

Proelia said:
Made 2 excellent challenges on the edge of his own box.

If Clichy had done the same last week then we could and should have had 9 points.

Return to fullback rotation for me.

Worked fooking brilliantly 2 years ago .

Piss poor today BUT 3 points in the bag. Playing shite and winning is supposedly the hallmark of champions?

He wasted ball after ball and was out of position several times. Two last ditch tackles doesn't make up for that, not with a team with our expectations.

BillyShears said:
cibaman said:
The Yaya/Fernandhino combination has much greater potential than any other but will take more time to develop.

I said it a bit earlier in the thread ... I think early doors especially those two will need one of the centre halves to step out of defence and close down the space they leave. It's why we looked so good against Newcastle, because Vinny was doing that. Our second goal was the perfect example how effective that can be.
Billy no one that was at the match today will be happy, I'll give MP time but that was shit, the result is seriously papering over some cracks.

strongbowholic said:
Piss poor today BUT 3 points in the bag. Playing shite and winning is supposedly the hallmark of champions?

It's something we've heard oft enough in the last 18 months ...

He did okay. I didn't notice him much today, which can't be a bad thing, as I usually spend the entire game slagging him off when he plays. Two quality last ditch tackles which has to be said isn't something we see much from him. An improvement, nonetheless.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
God that was dreadful to watch. Painful.

How can a side that played so well against Newcastle perform so poorly today?

We were very fortunate not to go a goal behind and the scoreline flattered us.

On the plus side, the goals were good and the defence just about managed a clean sheet.

Dzeko back to his worst and Fernandinho in the first half looked a £3m player not £30m!

Good performance from Negredo but average from most others and poor from one or two.

3 points the best thing about the day![/q

i think the reason Hull were more up for it than Newcastle,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.