Hull City post match thread

Tony Adcock said:
lmjones1uk said:
Tony Adcock said:
Maybe it was just me....but I thought Kolarov was terrible.

Constantly trying cross field passes that were the wrong option and badly executed. Plus not tracking his man very well either.

Offered nothing going forwards and hardly rock solid in defence.

Sorry, but he's not good enough for this level

It is just you.

There were at least 8 players who player worse than Kolarov.

I'm not his biggest fan but he stopped a goal, nearly scored a goal and was solid in defence.

Fair enough.....just feel there is a better player in their than he is showing and I find it so frustrating. And he needs to cut out the Hollywood cross field balls !
To be fair to Kolarov you know what to expect from him - nothing. He did at least put in a crucial and well timed tackle near the end to prevent Hull equalising.

Tommy_Catons_Perm said:
Braggster said:
Overall we were very, very poor and some aspects of our performance were genuinely terrifying:

1) Our defence, without Kompany, looks very uncertain and indecisive

2) The balance in midfield isn't working and Hull could frequently find space simply by Aluko dropping off. That area should be covered by one of our central midfielders, but wasn't

2) We don't look a cohesive unit whether on or off the ball

3) I'm worried we won't get enough end product from Navas

4) Silva is in poor form and leaves the left back very, very exposed

5) Teams that are well organised at the back and reasonably confident on the counter attack appear to reduce us to gibbering wrecks. It's like watching a Mancini side with all the negative factors magnified 10x

However, of course there are mitigating factors, not least that Pellegrini has not had long at all to implement his ideas. Also, Negredo looks a fantastic acquisition and will score many, many goals. He should be the number 1 striker on the evidence so far (yes, ahead of Kun). And added to that, Pellegrini is prepared to yank the big names if they're not performing (Silva, Aguero). Nasri should start instead of Silva in our next match, IMO.

At least we won, and I'm sure we'll improve, but by God we need to!

This is just about spot one. I would only question point number 3. Didn't think Navas was MoM but we will see some
great stuff from him.
work rate = shit all . we need a good lesson in this.

Rammy Blue said:
lmjones1uk said:
Tony Adcock said:

Constantly trying cross field passes that were the wrong option and badly executed. Plus not tracking his man very well either.

It is just you.

I'm not his biggest fan but he stopped a goal, nearly scored a goal and was solid in defence.

No, it isn't just him. Kolarov was wank bar the one great challenge in the second half. Don't think he passed to a blue shirt all afternoon.

It's just the two of you then Rammy, you make a lovely couple ;.)

Not a Kolorov fan but he was decent today in a poor team performance.

Davs 19 said:
Rammy Blue said:
lmjones1uk said:
It is just you.

No, it isn't just him. Kolarov was wank bar the one great challenge in the second half. Don't think he passed to a blue shirt all afternoon.

It's just the two of you then Rammy, you make a lovely couple ;.)

Not a Kolorov fan but he was decent today in a poor team performance.
he was shit like the rest of them.

Len Rum said:
Tony Adcock said:
lmjones1uk said:
It is just you.

Fair enough.....just feel there is a better player in their than he is showing and I find it so frustrating. And he needs to cut out the Hollywood cross field balls !
To be fair to Kolarov you know what to expect from him - nothing. He did at least put in a crucial and well timed tackle near the end to prevent Hull equalising.

I thought he had a terrible first half and a very good second half

I'd like to know how Milner isnt the first name on the team sheet? The partnership of him and zabaleta looked to have the right side sewn up - so why change it?

We clearly cant play silva AND Navas in the same side in a 4-4-2 as we're too lightweight in midfield.

On of the reasons I was glad to see the back of Mancini was the hope I wouldnt have to endure Kolarov and Lescott again................here we go again.

Hart needs taking out of the firing line - he's unsettling me and his team mates every time he's near the ball.

Might be time to revert back to 4-2-3-1 until we settle down and/or buy a new centre back.

Oh, and Negredo is better than Dzeko..............

Bluemoon230989 said:
paulchapo said:
Excruciatingly bad and with respect to a spirited Hull if we were playing a team with more quality up front we would have been battered!

Gaps all over midfield and the defence, little cohesion or fluidity that performance was worrying and the old, "well we won!" Bollocks doesn't excuse it!

Go to:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lidl.co.UK/store-opening-hours/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lidl.co.UK/store-opening-hours/</a>

Totally lost me on that one, is it suppsed to be implying I go there instead of the game or something?

Rammy Blue said:
lmjones1uk said:
Tony Adcock said:

It is just you.

You do know that as well as Morrisons and Tesco, there's an Aldi on Railway Street?

ANY1aBLUE said:
I'd like to know how Milner isnt the first name on the team sheet? The partnership of him and zabaleta looked to have the right side sewn up - so why change it?

We clearly cant play silva AND Navas in the same side in a 4-4-2 as we're too lightweight in midfield.

On of the reasons I was glad to see the back of Mancini was the hope I wouldnt have to endure Kolarov and Lescott again................here we go again.

Hart needs taking out of the firing line - he's unsettling me and his team mates every time he's near the ball.

Might be time to revert back to 4-2-3-1 until we settle down and/or buy a new centre back.

Oh, and Negredo is better than Dzeko..............

wtf did Joe Hart do wrong today? Made every cross/punch he went for, forced the guy to shoot wide early on, distributed ok and kept a clean sheet???

paulchapo said:
Bluemoon230989 said:
paulchapo said:
Excruciatingly bad and with respect to a spirited Hull if we were playing a team with more quality up front we would have been battered!

Gaps all over midfield and the defence, little cohesion or fluidity that performance was worrying and the old, "well we won!" Bollocks doesn't excuse it!

Go to:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lidl.co.UK/store-opening-hours/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lidl.co.UK/store-opening-hours/</a>

Totally lost me on that one, is it suppsed to be implying I go there instead of the game or something?

Got it in one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.