Hull City post match thread

MC ID said:
Hull did really well, I bet they're gutted not to have come away with anything especially as they could have easily been 2-0 up in the first half.

Between this and Cardiff we really seem to be having problems and I think it's the combination of a high line and no dedicated defensive midfielders players (anyone else notice Yaya increasingly sat deeper as the match went on to provide protection). Our make shift defense is having to deal with much more than they are used to and I actually think Lescott, Nasty and Kolarov ended up doing alright when you consider that.

Oh, and is Aguero carrying a knock or just in a bit shit run of form? I think he's been one of our worst players over these last two matches.

The high line is a problem with Lescott playing. No pace whatsoever, looks like he's towing a caravan.

Absolutely awful first half, very poor second half. Got the result which is what matters but I fear what any half decent side will do to us this season.

We need to improve, we can't play like that against a proper premier league team and expect to get anything. too many things wrong to go into, but Lescott really must be on the way out soon .He can't play out from the back or play a high line, so if we're going to play like that then he really shouldn't be playing. Still far too much space between our lines aswell

MC ID said:
(anyone else notice Yaya increasingly sat deeper as the match went on to provide protection).

I didn't notice that...Maybe i'm wrong, but i thought Yaya was moved forward more with Fernandinho dropping back.

Goo said:
We need to stop pissing about with this "Aguero needs time to play himself in" rhetoric and just play Negredo from the start.

Dzeko been better this season, but Negredo is just a better player than Aguero at the moment

Corrected to be more accurate so far this season.

I am no expert but I don't think we are seeing the high pressing quick energetic style of play we were expecting.

If Pellegrini has any balls or brains - Aguero is on the bench in the next game. Give Dzeko - Negredo a shot.

Well, it's early days and I hope this team clicks into gear soon. That was a very poor showing and better forwards could have easily put three past us in the first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.