Hull City post match thread

Yaya is looking awful because he is being played too far down the pitch. I thought Fernandinho was brought in to take that role and free Yaya up to move forward. Rodwell/Milner should partner Fernandinho, put Yaya further up or watch him stroll around looking fooking useless.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:31 am --<br /><br />
hullfan said:
With regards to Huddlestone, in terms of technical ability he really is superb, wouldn't be surprised if an England call-up was imminent, although playing for a so-called 'unfashionable' club might hinder his chances. Posted on the pre-match thread but I'm glad some of you agree, compare him to someone like Milner who cost you a ludicrous amount by comparison, Thudd's got so much more natural ability.

Well done on the win but just interested on your thoughts as to who was the better side, us or Cardiff? I think we had the tougher job given you're a more difficult proposition at home and many expected us to receive the backlash of an unexpected defeat, just interested in your views. Cheers.

You were better than Cardiff but they took their chances and you didn't. Played well against us and Chelsea and lost both games 2-0, need a bit more quality at this level mate. Think you'll stay up though because you'll beat those around you such as Norwich, Sunderland, Cardiff, Palace etc.

hullfan said:
With regards to Huddlestone, in terms of technical ability he really is superb, wouldn't be surprised if an England call-up was imminent, although playing for a so-called 'unfashionable' club might hinder his chances. Posted on the pre-match thread but I'm glad some of you agree, compare him to someone like Milner who cost you a ludicrous amount by comparison, Thudd's got so much more natural ability.

Well done on the win but just interested on your thoughts as to who was the better side, us or Cardiff? I think we had the tougher job given you're a more difficult proposition at home and many expected us to receive the backlash of an unexpected defeat, just interested in your views. Cheers.

He's a very classy player and definitely underrated. I think that's because of his demeanour. Sometimes he seems to stroll about. By that I mean some players will do a little jog to get somewhere and it looks ok, he will walk the same distance in the same time and it looks like he's lazy. Anyway he reminds me of a couple of lads I played football with when I was younger. They were always stoned but good players. Couldn't be arsed doing any work but with the ball they would be quite brilliant.

-- Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:31 am --

hullfan said:

You were better than Cardiff but they took their chances and you didn't. Played well against us and Chelsea and lost both games 2-0, need a bit more quality at this level mate. Think you'll stay up though because you'll beat those around you such as Norwich, Sunderland, Cardiff, Palace etc.[/quote]

It's pretty clear that a goalscorer is all we're lacking, I think if you stuck Benteke in our team we'd be comfortably top half.

hullfan said:

I thought you did well and were better than Cardiff but not much in it. I'd say you have a reasonable chance of staying up if you can find goals from somewhere.

OB1 said:
OB1 said:
Stoned Rose said:
Huddlestone had a pass completion of 76% and created on chance. Stunning!

And?

He bossed the midfield today. If you can't see that you really don't read the game well.

I'm all ears, educate me as to how he bossed midfield: it clearly wasn't because they had more of the ball or because they created more chances.

-- Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:05 pm --

johnmc said:
NQCitizen said:
Not seen all 48 pages but one thing is standing out to me:

The players look as demotivated as the Cup Final.

Not seeing the passionate excitement just yet, the pressing has been pretty non existent and the attacking as toothless as before.

Toothless yet scored 8 in 3

Scored twice as many as any other team at this moment.

I'm all ears, educate me as to how he bossed midfield: it clearly wasn't because they had more of the ball or because they created more chances.

We had 'more of the ball' (we do more often than not) because we play so many little sideways passes between the back 4 and the back 4 and the sitting midfielder.

Means nothing.

In terms of them 'creating less chances' than us - do you have any official stats you could post please? I'd be interested to 1) see them and 2) see how 'chances' are defined.

Stoned Rose said:
OB1 said:
OB1 said:
And?

He bossed the midfield today. If you can't see that you really don't read the game well.

-- Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:05 pm --

johnmc said:
Toothless yet scored 8 in 3

Scored twice as many as any other team at this moment.

We had 'more of the ball' (we do more often than not) because we play so many little sideways passes between the back 4 and the back 4 and the sitting midfielder.

Means nothing.

In terms of them 'creating less chances' than us - do you have any official stats you could post please? I'd be interested to 1) see them and 2) see how 'chances' are defined.

The stats say that we had 12 goal attempts and they had 7. Also stats credit them with 3 key passes and City with 11.

For the most part we were dire...but we won (mark of champs apparently) Seen better (not under Pearce, Sven,...Mancini at the end), so I'm hoping for a lot better next time, I don't think we actually made a tackle in the middle of the park (look back on it tomorrow for proper analysis) did we? I remember a lot going through our middle and that ain't right. Sergio was Sergio - pass it, laird. Dzeko earned least 80 pages from the blind cunts that don't have a clue about football....and I LOVE Alvardo. He's a beast x

Joycee Banercheck said:
For the most part we were dire...but we won (mark of champs apparently) Seen better (not under Pearce, Sven,...Mancini at the end), so I'm hoping for a lot better next time, I don't think we actually made a tackle in the middle of the park (look back on it tomorrow for proper analysis) did we? I remember a lot going through our middle and that ain't right. Sergio was Sergio - pass it, laird. Dzeko earned least 80 pages from the blind ***** that don't have a clue about football....and I LOVE Alvardo. He's a beast x

We made 8 successful tackles in or not far from the centre circle.

Bluemoon230989 said:
paulchapo said:
Bluemoon230989 said:
Got it in one.
Don't give up the day job clown your attempt at wit is as funny as our performance was! It was dogshit and you can throw your brain dead remarks my way all you like but for your information I was watching much worse before lidl was open in this country so go swivel!

Like your logic.

You were watching much worse before Lidl was open in this country? Now that made perfect sense didn't it?

So today was better than that then?
Post amended before I get myself in trouble, lol!
You need to:
A) Calm down.
B) Get a life.
C) Support your team, regardless of who plays, how they perform, what formation they play in, who manages them, what colour kit they play in, how much your chicken ham and leek pie costs, or any of the other shite that all the bleaters on here find to complain about.
D) Have a lie down with an aspirin.

Love and kisses.
Mate I am only going to say this once. You are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.