Hull City post match thread

FrancoisToure said:
mancity1 said:
We'll play better and lose and play worse and win.

That's football.

I'll take 2-0 at home anyday no matter the opposition.

If we won all our homes this season 2-0 would anybody seriously complain.

We will not play worse and win. Very lucky today.

Correct

lmjones1uk said:
I wonder if Pellers switches to a 3x man midfield for away games?

...................Barry/Fernandino

.........Yaya/Rodwell.............Silva

Navas.................................................Milner/Jovetic

...................Aguero/Negrado

Augero needs to come off the bench for a couple of games
Edited for greater accuracy. This is the formation I suggested weeks ago and imho it would resolve our current issues immediately.

Also, what happened to our 'Holistic 4-3-3 approach'? From what I've seen so far, we're playing an outdated 4-4-2 formation and we don't have the correct players in our current line-up to execute it properly.

Bluemoon230989 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Bluemoon230989 said:
Got it in one.

With gems like these it's no wonder you've not posted much in your 4 years here.[/q

So how many posts is it? Compared to yours?

So I don't post much on here. Thanks for explaining how it works. You post a lot, that means you're right. Thanks for that. Well done. I'll bear that in mind.

Like I originally posted, I can usually take the whinging, whining, moaning bellends with a pinch of salt.

But don't worry about it.
When I get my post count up to 100 I'll be able to start threads myself, won't I? Is that how it works? Then we can have a "Whiner of the Week", "Moaner of the Month" and "Biggest Total Fucking Prick Since Time Began" thread can't we?

By the way, you don't qualify for any of these. There's some fucking stiff competition on here.
I agree, and you are at the front of the queue in all categories. I'm sure you're just an agent provocateur for Lidl.

Now do us all a favour and fuck off back to your posting abscurity so we can all get back to discussing football you fucking prick.

We won 2-0 and bagged the 3 points.

Cant defend some say but that's 2 clean sheets in 3!

Cant score some say but that's 8 goals in 3 games!

The level of football knowledge on here of late is frankly delving new depths and many would do well to realise that this is the real world and not some computer game!

Rant over.

blueinsa said:

The level of football knowledge on here of late is frankly delving new depths and many would do well to realise that this is the real world and not some computer game!

Rant over.
Amen

Ducado said:
blueinsa said:

Rant over.
Amen

We are all guilty at times of going over the top with posts, me included but some of the crap coming out at the moment makes my eyes bleed and visits to Bluemoon are not what they once where.

We are 3 games in to a new season with several new players, new to the league, new to the country and new to team mates and we also have a new management team with new ideas.

Lets just give them all a little time to settle eh boys and girls as they seem to be doing ok for now if you sit back, breathe and actually look at the way we have started so far.

blueinsa said:
Ducado said:
blueinsa said:

Rant over.
Amen

We are all guilty at times of going over the top with posts, me included but some of the crap coming out at the moment makes my eyes bleed and visits to Bluemoon are not what they once where.

We are 3 games in to a new season with several new players, new to the league, new to the country and new to team mates and we also have a new management team with new ideas.

Lets just give them all a little time to settle eh boys and girls as they seem to be doing ok for now if you sit back, breathe and actually look at the way we have started so far.
Some people are still hurting from the sacking and they can't move on

Probably doesn't deserve it's own thread this, so I shall stick it in here...

But do you guys think Pellegrini has underestimated the level of competition you face in the PL? It sure looks like it to me. (Which is actually reassuring by the way, because he will very quickly learn, if he hasn't already, that any team can beat any other on their day in our league.)

I know bugger all about his league back in Chile, and not much about La liga compared to many experts on here, but isn't it true that you have the top sides, Real and Barca, followed by a few decent sides, Valencia, Malaga, Athletico etc and then the dross really are dross? I cannot imagine Pellegrini had ever seen Cardiff or Hull before and probably thought they would be a total pushover, not helped by the thumping we gave Newcastle - his first experience in our league. I'll bet he was quite shocked at how good Cardiff and Hull were.

That might explain why, despite having only Garcia and Lescott available at Cardiff, he did not think it necessary to provide more cover for our back 4 by playing a decent holding midfielder like Barry, and/or by telling Fernandino to sit back. We effectively played 4-2-4 in the last 2 games and with one of the 2 being Yaya, who lets face it is brilliant with the ball, but pretty shit without it, we were always going to struggle. Especially when combining this with a slow, inexperienced and frankly pretty dire centre back pairing. Both games, our midfield got bossed for much of the game, and we were 2nd to most loose balls. Cardiff and - in the first half at least - Hull time and time again waltzed through our midfield and found huge gaping holes in front of or defenders.

If Pellegrini continues to make these same mistakes, I will soon start to get very worried. However, I am sure he will not. If we do not see 4-5-1 at stoke, I will be extremely surprised.

Chippy_boy said:
But do you guys think Pellegrini has underestimated the level of competition you face in the PL? It sure looks like it to me.

He has done nothing but tell everyone listening just how strong and competitive the league is as many of the players have also done.

How dos that equate to him/us underestimating anybody?

blueinsa said:
Chippy_boy said:
But do you guys think Pellegrini has underestimated the level of competition you face in the PL? It sure looks like it to me.

He has done nothing but tell everyone listening just how strong and competitive the league is as many of the players have also done.

How dos that equate to him/us underestimating anybody?

Well he's hardly likely to say, "I think it's a fairly weak league with some very poor teams in it and free points up for grabs all over the place", is he.

And if he thought what you suggest, WTF was he thinking playing 4-4-2 away at Cardiff with willo-the-wisp Navas in a central 4 that quickly became a central 2, in front of Garcia - who's weaknesses must have already been very apparent to him from training and from his time in Spain. And Lescott, who's weaknesses must have been very apparent to him from saying hello.

I hope to God he did underestimate. If he did not, and that's how he thinks we should set up to play say Liverpool away, then oh my f***ing god are we in for some fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.