Hull City post match thread

Danamy said:
The big worry for me is Yaya

If you put the goal aside, the rest of the game he looked like he was jogging around the pitch with stilettos on?

If anyone finds his mojo can they please return it to him asap

At last.

What the hell has happened to him?

His work rate is dire, barley broke a sweat. NOT a captain.

And if he's got a free kick like that in his locker, how has it taken 4 seasons to show it us?

Still. 3 points, clean sheet, we'll see what next week brings.

The Flash said:
Danamy said:
The Flash said:
Nobody cares. You have never managed at any level.

And you won't, ever.

Enjoy your Saturday evening along the Seine.....or not....

Is there any reason why you have to target Billy in such a way?

I think you need to have a look at the CoC list and in particular the part about trolling, then you'll have no excuse if it continues and you receive a warning

Thanks!
Trolling? Me?

I tell you what, Billy is revered by some as a genius. But he isn't.

He wanted Mancini out and got his wish, so what he sowed, he now reaps.

It's a joke Danamy, but okay, ban me. I've read the CoC and I haven't breached it.

If you would like to point out to me where I have, then feel free to enlighten me.

Trolling? Don't make me laugh.

Was there any reason to enter the thread with?:

The Flash said:
Where the merry fuck are Dismal Dave and Billy Gay Sex?

Had this been last season, they would be demanding death for Mancini after that performance.

Shitehouses.....

And yes, i would class that as trolling, it had nothing to do with the thread and everything to do with casting a line out.

I agree that Billy is certainly no angel as i've had to issue him warnings in the past for trolling certain posters, so the same goes for him.

Also for the record you never received a warning from me for what you posted, i just advised you to brush up on the CoC before you received one.

Len Rum said:
Ducado said:
I will start to worry if we perform like that all season, we are in an "adjustment Phase" as I see it yes the first half was dreadful but on reflection the 2nd half was much better. It's going to take time for Pellegrini to get to grips with his players and the Prem

Relax
"It's going to take time" , but you don't get time in the Prem. We've spent £90M early and had a long pre season and that's enough. Did you actually go to the game? We were garbage individually and collectively. Get real.

Yes I was there like I have stated the fist half was poor, and I agree about some of the performances but I refuse to panic

BillyShears said:
wayne71 said:
Danamy said:
Is there any reason why you have to target Billy in such a way?

I think you need to have a look at the CoC list and in particular the part about trolling, then you'll have no excuse if it continues and you receive a warning

Thanks!

Its probably because we had to read his vitriolic anti mancini nonsense for a whole season and his arrogant condescending way of speaking down to anyone who disagreed. I'm presuming he doesn't like a bit back by the way you mods are acting..

Why don't you and Flash have a wank. I'm sure you'll feel better, less frustrated, and more able to enjoy the 3 points and victory if not the performance.
That's what everyone was telling you for three and a half years and you didn't listen.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:52 pm --<br /><br />
Blumers Bloomers said:
Danamy said:

If you put the goal aside, the rest of the game he looked like he was jogging around the pitch with stilettos on?

At last.

And if he's got a free kick like that in his locker, how has it taken 4 seasons to show it us?

A week off.

davymcfc said:
I thought we were sluggish but looked more solid in the second half. Fernandinho was an absolute beast after half time. Two really good goals, negredo is a proper goal poacher and yaya with another sublime free kick.

Hull were absolutely brilliant. They were patient, strong and they played some really fluid football. They didn't deserve to lose today and if they play like that every week they should be fine. Really well played hull!

Cheers. I came on here before and said whilst of course you're favourites don't expect an easy game, and you didn't get one. Personally, I felt we probably should've/could've led at half-time, and the first goal was always going to be crucial. I saw a lot of the talk on here was of 5-0, 6-0's and us parking the bus which I believe were all uneducated views. We had to defend for long spells but away at a top side, that's nothing unusual, we certainly had spells of our own. All in all, Negredo did well to just peel of the back of Chezzy and finished it well, but it's fine margins, I don't think anyone could have said we were lucky had we got a draw. Think teams might start to give us more respect now, it's clear for all to see we have a strong defence, a midfield who can move the ball well and had we a more clinical striker I don't even think we'd be relegation candidates. Well done today and whilst I'm a little disappointed I have to be happy with the performance, just wish we had someone to bury these chances.

One other point of note, is the Etihad usually that quiet? I don't mean to be harsh but that was one of the worst atmosphere's generated by the home side I've ever experienced, up there with the Emirates and the Ricoh Arena, even when you were winning you barely made any noise, seemed a bit strange as I'd always thought of Man City fans as fairly decent.

Anyway, congratulations on your win and hope the 6-0 brigade realise we're no pushovers, see you at the KC in March, hopefully we'll have a striker by then.

3 games in, new manager, same old Bluemoon moaning.

We won, without playing well (that was down to Hull who were very good) and sit near the top. Job done.

Man of the Match was again Zabaleta for me. Tireless. Yaya is still too deep and is not the player we need there. His tackling is poor as is his defensive positional sense. Better game from Gels...sorry Fernandinho but still trying to over hit passes. Jesus looks slightly lost as though unsure about his position and role in the team. It will come. Back four were average. Lescott still gives the ball away too cheaply and Kolorov proved that he is our 2nd choice left back. Nice to see Nasty back though.

All in all? 2-0. Clean sheet. We will play better and lose.

Ducado said:
Len Rum said:
Ducado said:
I will start to worry if we perform like that all season, we are in an "adjustment Phase" as I see it yes the first half was dreadful but on reflection the 2nd half was much better. It's going to take time for Pellegrini to get to grips with his players and the Prem

Relax
"It's going to take time" , but you don't get time in the Prem. We've spent £90M early and had a long pre season and that's enough. Did you actually go to the game? We were garbage individually and collectively. Get real.

Yes I was there like I have stated the fist half was poor, and I agree about some of the performances but I refuse to panic
It was very poor mate, not panicking, but not happy, taking the missis out for a curry to cheer myself up. Don't often feel pissed off after a defeat

Oh and forgot to mention, I think we have badly missed Barry the last couple of matches. OK he's not the most mobile but offers some protection that Yaya/Fernandinho don't.

Selling/loaning him will be a big mistake.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:55 pm --<br /><br />
Caveman said:
BillyShears said:
wayne71 said:
Its probably because we had to read his vitriolic anti mancini nonsense for a whole season and his arrogant condescending way of speaking down to anyone who disagreed. I'm presuming he doesn't like a bit back by the way you mods are acting..

Why don't you and Flash have a wank. I'm sure you'll feel better, less frustrated, and more able to enjoy the 3 points and victory if not the performance.
That's what everyone was telling you for three and a half years and you didn't listen.

-- Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:52 pm --

Blumers Bloomers said:
Danamy said:

At last.

A week off.
Good point!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.