Hull City post match thread

Unrealistic expectations of all the recent "Bandwagoners" aside, 35 more (s)crappy, last minute, 1-0 wins will do me fine thanks. CTID!!

Len Rum said:
samharris said:
Today is a record breaking day on Bluemoon.

City are crap
Players are crap
Pellegrini is crap
Fans are crap
Stewards are crap
bluemoon is crap
mods are crap
weather is crap
songs are crap
food is crap
seats are crap
pitch is crap
Announcer is crap
BT City square is crap
Ferran and tixi are crap
Crap in the loo's is crap
3 points is crap
home win is crap
Not conceeding is crap
52 consecutive home games scoring is crap
CL draw is crap

Any other crap ive missed ??

I need a crap.
Your post is crap. Anyone who can't recognise that performance as utterly abysmal doesn't deserve a good crap. Now crap off.

shut it crap breath..

As much as I'd like to agree with the 'we played poorly but still got the 3 points, like champions do etc. We said this for the first 4 months last season and never got around to playing well.

Just hoping its partly due to the changes in personnel and management.

Rammy Blue said:
Bluemoon230989 said:
paulchapo said:
Totally lost me on that one, is it suppsed to be implying I go there instead of the game or something?

Got it in one.

With gems like these it's no wonder you've not posted much in your 4 years here.[/q

So how many posts is it? Compared to yours?

So I don't post much on here. Thanks for explaining how it works. You post a lot, that means you're right. Thanks for that. Well done. I'll bear that in mind.

Like I originally posted, I can usually take the whinging, whining, moaning bellends with a pinch of salt.

But don't worry about it.
When I get my post count up to 100 I'll be able to start threads myself, won't I? Is that how it works? Then we can have a "Whiner of the Week", "Moaner of the Month" and "Biggest Total Fucking Prick Since Time Began" thread can't we?

By the way, you don't qualify for any of these. There's some fucking stiff competition on here.

East Level 2 said:
I'm interested in this idea we were better after the break. I accept we offered Hull fewer chances but many of the comments relate to us going forward and I think we had three attempts on target in each half.
Having said that I'm not sure if any of the stats are correct as one stat shown on the scoreboard late in the first half gave us two shots on target but three saves by the Hull keeper; unless one would have been an own goal.
As for the game, I know it's early days and I know Pelle and a couple of players are settling in but I still find it disconcerting that we struggled to overcome a team comprising eleven players none of whom we would want in our squad.
They may have a winning mentality from gaining promotion but shouldn't we have sufficient professional pride to overcome that? And shouldn't we also be used to winning having won so many games over the past few seasons?
The result was a positive; the clean sheet was another positive, but there seemed to be something seriously wrong with the performance as a whole.
Fortunately Pelle has two weeks to decide how to tackle Hughes and the Neanderthals in our next game.

Huddlestone would walk into our squad.

Re: Tom Huddlestone

TGR said:
Best player on the park today by a country mile!
He ran the show from start to finish. What a pity he has lost his way and ended up at Hull.
A fine footballer for sure.

. Wasted at Hull.

Why may I ask? Could you please explain??

Rovertiger said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Rovertiger said:
Hey, come on fellas. You wasn't expecting a performance like that from us. I may be biased but I think we played better than Cardiff against ya. We are only little 'Ull, we don't have the resources your club have and probably never will have. But please give credit where's it's due. I've seen maybe 3/4 posts on here saying how well we played. If we'd have been playing a team in our small league in the Prem, we'd have played them off the park. 1-0 would've been acceptable but I don't think 2-0 was the true result. We know we're not gonna be World beaters but a bit of respect would be nice.

Hope your season goes well for ya :)

If you want praise try your own forum chap....

A team led by the elephant man won get a lot of plaudits here......

So a team led by a Manager you don't like is shit!!! Doesn't matter how they played? Sad little man.

Who said you were shit? I just said that if you want your arse kissing try the Tigers page or whatever your forum is called this week....

"sad little man" funny as fuck, you're on an MCFC forum dicksplash

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Unrealistic expectations of all the recent "Bandwagoners" aside, 35 more (s)crappy 1-0 wins will do me fine thanks. CTID!!
And what are the chances of that, we could just as easily have 35 more Cardiff type losses. Nobody scrapes 35 wins. Get real.

Does anyone think Jovetic would have made a difference, he played really well against AC Milan in pre-season but hasn't had a look in since

paulchapo said:
Bluemoon230989 said:
paulchapo said:
Totally lost me on that one, is it suppsed to be implying I go there instead of the game or something?

Got it in one.
Don't give up the day job clown your attempt at wit is as funny as our performance was! It was dogshit and you can throw your brain dead remarks my way all you like but for your information I was watching much worse before lidl was open in this country so go swivel!

Like your logic.

You were watching much worse before Lidl was open in this country? Now that made perfect sense didn't it?

So today was better than that then?

You need to:
A) Calm down.
B) Get a life.
C) Support your team, regardless of who plays, how they perform, what formation they play in, who manages them, what colour kit they play in, how much your chicken ham and leek pie costs, or any of the other shite that all the bleaters on here find to complain about.
D) Have a lie down with an aspirin.

Love and kisses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.