Hull City post match thread

Kazzydeyna said:
With this man in charge I'm telling you now, after only 3 games, we will not finish top 2. No way at all.

Not a knee jerk reaction to another shit performance and to prove it I will put my money where my mouth is and wager £50 to the first poster who takes my bet via pm.

To win the £50 we simply have to finish top 2 at end of season with pelligrini still in charge.

Disgraceful. Again.

how do I sign up for this

Bluemoon230989 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Bluemoon230989 said:
Got it in one.

With gems like these it's no wonder you've not posted much in your 4 years here.[/q

So how many posts is it? Compared to yours?

So I don't post much on here. Thanks for explaining how it works. You post a lot, that means you're right. Thanks for that. Well done. I'll bear that in mind.

Like I originally posted, I can usually take the whinging, whining, moaning bellends with a pinch of salt.

But don't worry about it.
When I get my post count up to 100 I'll be able to start threads myself, won't I? Is that how it works? Then we can have a "Whiner of the Week", "Moaner of the Month" and "Biggest Total Fucking Prick Since Time Began" thread can't we?

By the way, you don't qualify for any of these. There's some fucking stiff competition on here.

You're on a roll now fella.

Bluemanc100 said:
Rovertiger said:
Bluemanc100 said:
If you want praise try your own forum chap....

A team led by the elephant man won get a lot of plaudits here......

So a team led by a Manager you don't like is shit!!! Doesn't matter how they played? Sad little man.

Who said you were shit? I just said that if you want your arse kissing try the Tigers page or whatever your forum is called this week....

"sad little man" funny as fuck, you're on an MCFC forum dicksplash

Seems like your Mods on here are a bit touchy, replied to this once but it seems to have been rejected Bluemanc100. Ah well, so much for free speech. Hope your season goes well

Rovertiger said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Rovertiger said:
So a team led by a Manager you don't like is shit!!! Doesn't matter how they played? Sad little man.

Who said you were shit? I just said that if you want your arse kissing try the Tigers page or whatever your forum is called this week....

Seems like your Mods on here are a bit touchy, replied to this once but it seems to have been rejected Bluemanc100. Ah well, so much for free speech. Hope your season goes well
Touchy! Cheeky bar steward

Rammy Blue said:
Bluemoon230989 said:

With gems like these it's no wonder you've not posted much in your 4 years here.[/q

So how many posts is it? Compared to yours?

So I don't post much on here. Thanks for explaining how it works. You post a lot, that means you're right. Thanks for that. Well done. I'll bear that in mind.

Like I originally posted, I can usually take the whinging, whining, moaning bellends with a pinch of salt.

But don't worry about it.
When I get my post count up to 100 I'll be able to start threads myself, won't I? Is that how it works? Then we can have a "Whiner of the Week", "Moaner of the Month" and "Biggest Total Fucking Prick Since Time Began" thread can't we?

By the way, you don't qualify for any of these. There's some fucking stiff competition on here.

You're on a roll now fella.

"When you're smiling, when you're smiling.........."

At
At times today some players looked like they thought we would walk it. Yaya strolled round as if he didn't know what to do. The team lacked snap and why did we play Kolarov. Presume we played him so that he could bomb down the left wing and get some hard low crosses in that he can do so well. Unfortunately I am not sure he got over the halfway line at any point. We kept playing the ball inside and Navas never really got wide enough to do any harm.

We still seem to have te old narrow approach to the game and can't break down tems easily. No plan B

Negredo ahead of Dzwko any day, Dzeko just cannot lead the line properly. And where was Jovetic. We need to play at a higher tempo and on the ground, cutting out long balls to Aguero who stands little chance of winning aerial challenges against the usual centre halves

Good to see Nasty back but playing him with Lescott won't work

3 points is 3 points so onwards and upwards from this work in progress

Ducado said:
Rovertiger said:
Bluemanc100 said:

Touchy! Cheeky bar steward

Seems I was a bit previous there, apologies :) Lke the reply though lol

I have to say that there is a lot of truth in the claims that "we got the three points, that's all that matters, move on." It is vital that we get three points from the Hull Cities of this world at home. We can't drop points against sides like Hull if we hope to be title challengers and hopefully win the title next May. We do need to remember that United were diabolical last season until the new year, apart from wins at Stamford Bridge and...somewhere else. They ground out wins at Reading, Villa etc after trailing all match and in May...And we did get the 3 points today.

It's the "moving on" bit that concerns me. To be honest I thought our defence was playing demonstrably better at the end of the match than at the start. The first 20 minutes was unbearably frightening. I couldn't believe what I saw at times, notably Lescott's kamikaze lunge to allow Hull through for the best chance of the afternoon. It was motivated, I suppose, by being the last man, 30 yards from goal, facing a lad you know to be far too pacey. Then the high line we defended at free kicks again, knowing we were too slow. Are we going to persist with players who don't count pace as one of their qualities? AVB tried this high line at Chelsea with disastrous results - shouldn't we abandon it before it's too late? Or at least play Rodwell to give the central defenders a bit of cover and additional height. This for me would be "moving on". But, as I watched Joleon measuring his length on the turf, I was reminded most uncomfortably of the way I, and many others, had laughed uproariously, two years ago, when John Terry had gone full length in a similar position, trying to defend a ridiculously high line, allowing Van Persie to run through and score for Arsenal.

We played poorly but won 2-0. Utd have done that so many time over the last two years that I should be happy with that. The fact is though, that any team with a striker that has a pulse (Hull's did NOT) would have scored two or three times in the first half with Hull's chances.

- POOR defending. Nastastic improved things but the man marking is still poor. YaYa just isn't good enough in defensive midfield. Fernandimiho and YaYa as a pair concern me too.
- POOR Pressing.
- ZERO Movement.
- Nowhere near enough pace.
- Trying to walk the ball into the net - Especially Aguero and Silva. Not impressed with Navas either - though he was badly fouled on 15 mins (or so) and didn't get back into the game till the second half.
- I thought Dzeko was unlucky to be taken off at HT but a change had to be made - it clearly should have been Aguero and the change was made later.

The squad may be happier under Pellegrini (as Txiki said in Monaco) but it is now clear that last season was entirely down to the players not putting a shift in. This season the same thing is happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.