Hull funeral home under investigation...

Has anybody been keeping on top of this? Not much info coming out, but seems like they've been saying they are cremating bodies but not actually doing it. Makes you wonder why...? Loads of police, major incident unit, all cordoned off.. It really does seem like somebody has been "violating" the dead to me. Sick bastard
Maybe they wanted to save the money on the cremations? Hopefully it’s not some necro shit

Maybe they wanted to save the money on the cremations? Hopefully it’s not some necro shit
Companies House were going to strike them off on 4 previous occasions for failing to file accounts.
I think the truth is, their business was up shits creek, they were skint and simply used the money from grieving relatives to pay bills. I presume they were in so much debt they stopped thinking.

Companies House were going to strike them off on 4 previous occasions for failing to file accounts.
I think the truth is, their business was up shits creek, they were skint and simply used the money from grieving relatives to pay bills. I presume they were in so much debt they stopped thinking.
Is it possible they were cremating other people linked to crimes they committed?

The woman interviewed by Sky yesterday said she was asked by investigators whether her father had any distinguishing marks such as tattoos.
Her father died in 2022 and she never received any ashes.
Which points to either the police being very thorough or bodies that have been frozen for a very long time and never cremated.

Just looked it up and preventing the lawful burial of a body is a common law offence, which is significant because there is therefore no statutory maximum sentence. I think anyone convicted of these crimes as described is going to be absolutely hammered, given the egregious breach of trust and associated fraud. Definite double figures. It’s unconscionable

Just read a widow has to go and identify her husband who they cremated last year ,as he's turned up in a freezer :+(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.