Hull Vs City Post Match Thread

Huddlestone and Dawson got away with murder today , they both went through the back of , Aguero and Dzeko a few times and not even a free kick was given on some occasions , yellow cards are given to protect players , and we dont need these two being injured ,with our lack of forward options , if the ref had booked hull city players early doors , Aguero wouldnt be tentatively walking off after 70 minutes.

The only problem with "The Mangler" I think (as a nickname) is that it sounds like one you'd give to a crap player.

Today aside, Mangala should be anything but that for us.

Wonderful effort and grafting by Dzeko all day long. Had some bad moments but the usual component of utterly crucial ones. And has he ever been injured to any extent since coming here? I can only think of twice since coming here that he wasn't at least on the bench for a League match. When you think about our other strikers' history with picking up knocks, this makes Dzeko even more valuable.

Oh hell, I hope I didn't just jinx the lad!

jimharri said:
blueincy said:
Felt for The mangler today for his own goal and the Pen against. He should of been given a shout by Willy or Vinnie to leave it for the Header, think it was good that MP kept him on the full 90 showing him the confidence he has in his abilities. If Milly would of had his shooting boots on today we would of been three more goals to the good, he kept getting under it and skying it for some reason.
Only woman about the ref was how many times does he have to talk to Huddlestone before a card is shown. Also the bit in play when DS put Aguero through with a killer pass but was fouled after the release of the ball he blew for the foul instead of letting play continue, but I'm just nitpicking with that one I guess.
The Football on show in the second half was magical, the passing and movement from the players was just telepathic at times.
Was a bit Miffed with the subs at the time Frank for Aguero I thought WTF, but I was wrong to Question our Manager all be it in my head. Good 3 points against a well drilled team.
My Man of the Match goes to M.P for his change of formation.
Player MTM Silva.
''The Mangler''?

like.png

Quim Mangler.

ManCityX said:
chestervegasblue said:
buckshot said:
Absolutely valid but Huddlestone was fouling everybody out there and never saw yellow. Once again it was open season on City.

Not for me. Taylor was the best referee we've had all season. He allowed physicality from both teams (to the extent he didn't give fouls against us when I thought he would let alone yellows) and only carded people when it was absolutely necessary. Regardless of what you think is a yellow card offence, he was balanced and unbiased and tried to let the game flow.

Doesn't change the absolute fact that City players get booked more often than the opposition despite there often being similar offences from both sides.

the fact we knew this before the off is actually criminal.

Just got back from Hull .
Really enjoyed seeing us win away .
I saw a lot of blues on train going back to Manchester .
We were better than 4-2 .
But I will take it .
Best player for me was Zaba

Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
The only problem with "The Mangler" I think (as a nickname) is that it sounds like one you'd give to a crap player.

Today aside, Mangala should be anything but that for us.

Wonderful effort and grafting by Dzeko all day long. Had some bad moments but the usual component of utterly crucial ones. And has he ever been injured to any extent since coming here? I can only think of twice since coming here that he wasn't at least on the bench for a League match. When you think about our other strikers' history with picking up knocks, this makes Dzeko even more valuable.

Oh hell, I hope I didn't just jinx the lad!

MANGLER (noun)
The noun MANGLER has 1 sense:
1. a person who mutilates or destroys or disfigures or cripples

You say today aside? Other than the own goal and the harsh pen I though he had a good game.Today was just his Bad Luck day, lets hope today was his baptism of fire day easing him in to the prem remember MD.
Also he was tremendous against Chelski.

The dust settles and considering it in hindsight, this was a proper dejavu game. Fulham away, vinny spoons one in our own net, we get a grip and do the biz! Not as easy as that I know but, WE ARE THAT GOOD!
Mangle is class. Defenders cock up. Demichelis anybody?
Under the radar we glide.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.