Hull Vs City Post Match Thread

buckshot said:
feedthegloat said:
buckshot said:
Great result but still worrisome from the ref:

Hull City - 10 fouls 0 Yellow Cards
MCFC - 5 fouls and 2 Yellow Cards

Both our yellows valid. Mangala for the pen and Clichy for taking about 40 mins to take a throw in at the death.

Absolutely valid but Huddlestone was fouling everybody out there and never saw yellow. Once again it was open season on City.

Not for me. Taylor was the best referee we've had all season. He allowed physicality from both teams (to the extent he didn't give fouls against us when I thought he would let alone yellows) and only carded people when it was absolutely necessary. Regardless of what you think is a yellow card offence, he was balanced and unbiased and tried to let the game flow.

chestervegasblue said:
buckshot said:
feedthegloat said:
Both our yellows valid. Mangala for the pen and Clichy for taking about 40 mins to take a throw in at the death.

Absolutely valid but Huddlestone was fouling everybody out there and never saw yellow. Once again it was open season on City.

Not for me. Taylor was the best referee we've had all season. He allowed physicality from both teams (to the extent he didn't give fouls against us when I thought he would let alone yellows) and only carded people when it was absolutely necessary. Regardless of what you think is a yellow card offence, he was balanced and unbiased and tried to let the game flow.

Doesn't change the absolute fact that City players get booked more often than the opposition despite there often being similar offences from both sides.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Only 12 pages in the post match thread! Is the site running slow or somefin?
that phenomenum is called winning, whem the team loose it's complete the opposite, I think is just human nature

Gaylord du Bois said:
If we hadn't got those last two goals, it'd be significantly different. And the lynch mob would be camped outside Mangala's gaff as we speak. Er, type.

Felt for The mangler today for his own goal and the Pen against. He should of been given a shout by Willy or Vinnie to leave it for the Header, think it was good that MP kept him on the full 90 showing him the confidence he has in his abilities. If Milly would of had his shooting boots on today we would of been three more goals to the good, he kept getting under it and skying it for some reason.
Only woman about the ref was how many times does he have to talk to Huddlestone before a card is shown. Also the bit in play when DS put Aguero through with a killer pass but was fouled after the release of the ball he blew for the foul instead of letting play continue, but I'm just nitpicking with that one I guess.
The Football on show in the second half was magical, the passing and movement from the players was just telepathic at times.
Was a bit Miffed with the subs at the time Frank for Aguero I thought WTF, but I was wrong to Question our Manager all be it in my head. Good 3 points against a well drilled team.
My Man of the Match goes to M.P for his change of formation.
Player MTM Silva.

chestervegasblue said:
buckshot said:
feedthegloat said:

Yes he was good but the problem is there is no consistency between referees and between decisions. As pointed out Huddlestone was a joke deliberately leaving a foot in on more than one occassion and only got a chat ?

blueincy said:
Felt for The mangler today for his own goal and the Pen against. He should of been given a shout by Willy or Vinnie to leave it for the Header, think it was good that MP kept him on the full 90 showing him the confidence he has in his abilities. If Milly would of had his shooting boots on today we would of been three more goals to the good, he kept getting under it and skying it for some reason.
Only woman about the ref was how many times does he have to talk to Huddlestone before a card is shown. Also the bit in play when DS put Aguero through with a killer pass but was fouled after the release of the ball he blew for the foul instead of letting play continue, but I'm just nitpicking with that one I guess.
The Football on show in the second half was magical, the passing and movement from the players was just telepathic at times.
Was a bit Miffed with the subs at the time Frank for Aguero I thought WTF, but I was wrong to Question our Manager all be it in my head. Good 3 points against a well drilled team.
My Man of the Match goes to M.P for his change of formation.
Player MTM Silva.
''The Mangler''?

like.png

Gaylord du Bois said:
nikoman said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
that phenomenum is called winning, whem the team loose it's complete the opposite, I think is just human nature
All hell breaks loose, when the blues lose, about this hoose.

Everyone is out getting pissed

City are back, City are back, hello hello ! City are back ! You know the rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.