Hull vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant afford to lose this game, It will be a hard solid battle.

----------------------------Hart----------------------
Richards--Kompany--Nastasic--Clichy
-----------------Yaya----Fernandinho-
---Navas-----------Silva---------------Nasri
---------------------Dzeko------------------

2 - 0 City, with 2 late goals in a nail biting finale.

Left black 8 said:
4231, Silva-Nasri-Navas and Negredo starting. Wont trust Dzeko, he looked good vs Barca, but his attitude in PL away games vs lower opponents is horrible. He easily can turn his great attitude from Wednesday into something awful to Saturday, he proved it a few times before...

Not really sure Bruce will stick to their 2 striker formation, in his place I would pack the midfield in case Pelle goes with 4222 and try to outrun our midfield duo while help on the wings vs our wingers/fullbacks. Just like how Wigan did.

But if we start Demichelis no way Hull wont have something great coming from him. a pen, a red card, clear goalscoring chance from his mistake...

Yeah but these are things Lescott could do the just the same way especially vs a pacy Shane Long. Hull actually had a huge chance in the first match they missed that but Lescott was at fault for going higher up than didnt know to attack the ball or not and then it was too late.

Unfortunately we cant trust anyone next to Kompany. Nastasic's form this year doesnt make ven him a better option and he isnt 100% fit probably anyway. And we all know Pelle will start Demichelis over the other two.

Agree on Dzeko, the drop of his attitude is from match to match can be huge. He looked like a player two days ago but can look like a joke who couldnt score to open net tomorrow, or would just walk frustrated all time.

Dzekos Smile said:

If you are playing Navas you need to play Zabba - they have an understanding that Micah lacks because he hasn't played games with Navas.

This is without doubt a must win game now , to lose three on the trot and not beat either wigan or hull ( barcelona aside) would be serious mismanagement with the players at our disposal, got to be a win against hull , and I think we will ..... just.

Bluekiwi said:
Dzekos Smile said:

If you are playing Navas you need to play Zabba - they have an understanding that Micah lacks because he hasn't played games with Navas.
Good point about Micah. He used to have a great understanding with SWP and one of his best attributes is his surges towards the deadball line. Read so many comments criticising Micah, but it all comes down to the number of games he's played

Just realised we haven't got the best record against Hull (W2, D2, L1) and we're yet to win at the KC.

I'd go with

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Kolarov
Fernandinho Gacia
Nasri Toure Silva
Negredo

If we're 2-0 20 mins to go swap Silva or Nasri for Milner.

Marvin said:
Bluekiwi said:
Dzekos Smile said:

Good point about Micah. He used to have a great understanding with SWP and one of his best attributes is his surges towards the deadball line. Read so many comments criticising Micah, but it all comes down to the number of games he's played

I'd argue it all comes to down to his injury proneness.

FromPollockToSilva said:
Marvin said:
Bluekiwi said:

I would put it down to his lack of awareness of what is going on around him. Too much headless chicken running and not enough thinking.

Is that you Leslie?
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
FromPollockToSilva said:
Marvin said:

I would put it down to his lack of awareness of what is going on around him. Too much headless chicken running and not enough thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.