Hull vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect MP will go with both Dzeko and Beast up front today, one (or preferably both...) of them needs to end their barren run.

Need a win today simple as that. Hopefully my whole weekend won't be ruined. Come on!

We need a whole team performance. One that shows that we can take the last week in our stride and not ending with a press conference that implies we are 'tired'! I'd really like a first half that would tempt Bruce to march his players down to the home end at HT and give 'em a bollocking for letting four goals in.

Luck95 said:
We have to get 3 points today, anything less than that is not good enough

Spot on , 3 points is a must anything short of that and its all over red rover for the title and we start to look at shoring up a top four spot at best.

We really should be stamping our authority on these games now.

Most people (including some of our fans) are expecting us to slip up today. The vultures are well and truly circling.

After the week we have had, the performance today will tell us everything we need to know about the character of the squad.

brotherblue said:
Demichelis or Lescott?

For me Lescott, he did alright against barca apart from the howler.

Problem with Lescott is that although he was ok for 95% of the time at Barca, during the other 5% he couldn't sort out his feet for the goal, gave the ball away for the shot against the post, and should have given away an early penalty. Other than that no probs.

Harvster said:
brotherblue said:
Demichelis or Lescott?

For me Lescott, he did alright against barca apart from the howler.

Problem with Lescott is that although he was ok for 95% of the time at Barca, during the other 5% he couldn't sort out his feet for the goal, gave the ball away for the shot against the post, and should have given away an early penalty. Other than that no probs.

so no worse than Demichelis then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.