Huw Edwards - 6 month suspended sentence (pg 107)

You’re just looking at the overarching guidelines there though, there’s then criteria that break that down. If you take Edwards, he’s clearly on the lower scale of the criteria for that particular guideline.

Like I said, I’m not agreeing with the sentence or the guidelines, just saying they’re being consistently applied as to how they’re currently written.
Well the guidelines need changing then. A child predator just got away with it. It doesn’t make any sense.

Well the guidelines need changing then. A child predator just got away with it. It doesn’t make any sense.

I agree to an extent. I don’t think he’s got away with it as such, his career and reputation are tarnished and I imagine he’s completely alienated from his family.

I don’t agree with the guidelines either though, however I do acknowledge they’d have had input from people far more knowledgable than me and less emotive. On an emotive scale, it’s hard not to agree with lock them up and throw away the key for any of them.

That and Edwards both fit the sentencing criteria for the respective cases.
I went to school with the sister of this nonce. That’s why it struck chord. I’ve known the family for decades.

Edward’s gets away with it for his profile.

The sister of this nonce lets him hang around with her kids-his nephews. Fucking unbelievable.

I went to school with the sister of this nonce. That’s why it struck chord. I’ve known the family for decades.

Edward’s gets away with it for his profile.

The sister of this nonce lets him hang around with her kids-his nephews. Fucking unbelievable.

And that’s fair enough, like I said I get the emotive aspect of it. Edwards sentence is entirely consistent with other sentencing though and fits the criteria in the guidelines, he hasn’t got away with it or been treated differently.

If you think he hasn’t been dealt harshly enough with then personally I agree.

Writing words on social media is now worst than noncing, according to the English law system. This dirty **** shouldn’t be seeing the light of day for a decade.

Very very few people have been locked up for posting something on social media (not enough in my opinion) - they had to do it as a way of making an example and preventing other cunts giving away locations of Mosques and hotels with migrants in them, escalating and encouraging others to literally burn and kill people. It worked.

As for Edwards I’d be more than happy for him to be locked up for life but just because he isn’t doesn’t excuse the vile cunts who were encouraging others to go and kill people.
So you want people locked up for for posting stuff that you don’t agree with -is that it? Where does it end and who decides?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.