Huw Edwards - 6 month suspended sentence (pg 107)

Because sentencing guidelines aren’t based on one huge line with ‘very bad’ at one end and ‘fuck all’ at the other. With every crime placed somewhere in between.

Each crime or group of crimes has their own set of sentencing guidelines, set by government.

If the general opinion is that Edward’s crimes have been dealt with too leniently. Then that isn’t down to the magistrate. Or Keir Starmer, as some Tory and ex Tory MPs are now ridiculously claiming.

It’s because nobody in government over the years since those guidelines were set, has been of a frame of mind to try and change them.
One of those setting the current Sentencing Guidelines was none other than Kier Starmer QC (as it was then) -Fact

Yes. A whole life sentence. And guess why? So our kids are safe.

But you don’t give a shit about kids being trapped in buildings whilst sick cunts try and burn them down.

Call me a nonce defender when I’ve never once defended what Edwards has done and I’d have him locked up in a heartbeat so you can go fuck yourself labelling me that and if I could be bothered I’d report you for that.

So you want people locked up for for posting stuff that you don’t agree with -is that it? Where does it end and who decides?

I’d have people locked up for inciting violence and giving away locations for people to target that could lead to potential deaths- yes.

have seen tweets from some of the finest legal minds in the UK- Mike Graham, Darren Crafty Wank, Julia Heartless-Brewdog, Kevin O'Sullivan - you know the like - and I can't help but feel they have not understood the sentencing guidelines for judges - I could be wrong but I feel they might be

They know full well the sentencing guidelines - they are just as usual riling up their target base.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.