Hyde United

ianmcco said:
Hyde FC v FC Halifax 3pm Ewens Field - 1st v 4th - massive game

There will be segregation in place, as Halifax have a decent travelling support - http://www.hydefc.co.uk/2012/03/hyde-v-halifax-to-be-segregated/#more-1391

If you want a pint in the social club pre-game - you need to enter the club from outside the ground - BEFORE you pay in.

Will kids be allowed in the club before the game? (I bring my son normally)

Also - segregation doesn't mean they expecting trouble does it?

BlueSkyBlue said:
Will kids be allowed in the club before the game? (I bring my son normally)

Also - segregation doesn't mean they expecting trouble does it?

Kids should be allowed in, if there is space I would guess. You need to enter the club from the car park door though.

As far as I am aware there has never been any trouble at the big games, segregation is just to try and avoid any :)

ianmcco said:

good luck hyde I tried getting an early shift so i could go but i still don't finish until half 3 :(

mammyjam said:
good luck hyde I tried getting an early shift so i could go but i still don't finish until half 3 :(

Working on a weekend?

You're boss is an evil person :) (well a LITTLE bit :))

ianmcco said:
mammyjam said:

Working on a weekend?

let it be a lesson to kids work hard in school so you don't end up in a supermarket

or don't graduate from uni when theres a tory in power... i'm shelf stacking on saturdays with 5 other grads atm, my fucking degree isn't worth the paper it's printed on

mammyjam said:
ianmcco said:
mammyjam said:

Working on a weekend?

let it be a lesson to kids work hard in school so you don't end up in a supermarket

or don't graduate from uni when theres a tory in power... i'm shelf stacking on saturdays with 5 other grads atm, my fucking degree isn't worth the paper it's printed on

What a comment that is, obviously you din`t learn too much at Uni.

altrincham at home to hyde ;saturday 7th april 3pm k/o;hope you bring more fans than stalybridge did;30mins in a car ; or 30mins on a tram.-alty at home today;against stortford 3pm k/o;2 pounds for kids.

Setting off to the massivee game at Ewen Fields now - CMON TIGERS! :)

raglanblue said:
altrincham at home to hyde ;saturday 7th april 3pm k/o;hope you bring more fans than stalybridge did;30mins in a car ; or 30mins on a tram.-alty at home today;against stortford 3pm k/o;2 pounds for kids.

I'll be coming down for the Alty v Hyde for definite! :)

ChippyPerthBlue said:
mammyjam said:
ianmcco said:
Working on a weekend?

What a comment that is, obviously you din`t learn too much at Uni.

I got a 2:1 in history a guy I work with got a 2:1 in anamatronics another a 2:2 in chemistry another a 2:2 in law and there's a lad with a 3rd in geography we all graduated 8 months-2 years ago. Doesn't affect shit I wish I'd never bothered and done an apprenticeship instead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.