Hyde United

ianmcco said:
big blueballs said:
Went to the Hyde v Halifax game decent enough match but £10 to get in I thought was a bit steep

I know what you mean when you compare it to City ticket prices (£17.50 for the Europa game for example)

Hyde are one of the cheapest clubs in the league, I know that others charge £12, £14 even more at times.

There are concessions for OAP (possibly students too) at £5 each, and £2 for under 16s.
This is what I thought didn't mind paying it as that's the cost but was just shocked I thought it would be a fiver at most...still a decent day and a good atmosphere...oh and there was also some crowd hand bags when Halifax scored and the Guiness wasn't bad in the club either

how much did you pay for the guiness ;in the bar at hyde;-10 pounds for hyde v halifax is good value ;it was 48 pounds at city the other night. altrincham charge 13pounds for adults;but you do get free parking;and a hot pie for a pound. also the city at stoke game;is on live in the bar;after the alty game this week.-good luck to hyde;hope they dont play altrincham in the play offs.

big blueballs said:
This is what I thought didn't mind paying it as that's the cost but was just shocked I thought it would be a fiver at most...still a decent day and a good atmosphere...oh and there was also some crowd hand bags when Halifax scored and the Guiness wasn't bad in the club either

I've been to nearly every home game since start of last season - that was the first time I have seen bother.

Seems the 4-5 Halifax fans that started it are well know to their fans for giving them a bad name and causing trouble. According to their forum those 4-5 are banned from travelling with them and banned from the home ground - problem is no-one else would be able to identify them.

Hi, going to take my grandad who's 83 to the Hyde game today. Can anyone tell me if there's disabled parking and is it easy enough for him to get a seat. If so what time would you recommend getting there for. Cheers

mrn1981 said:
Hi, going to take my grandad who's 83 to the Hyde game today. Can anyone tell me if there's disabled parking and is it easy enough for him to get a seat. If so what time would you recommend getting there for. Cheers

Try and get there a bit early, maybe about 2ish - get to the ground from the sports centre side (Walkers Lane) and the guys will show you where can park.

Hope you guys have a great day :)

ianmcco said:
mrn1981 said:

Try and get there a bit early, maybe about 2ish - get to the ground from the sports centre side (Walkers Lane) and the guys will show you where can park.

Hope you guys have a great day :)

Cheers thanks for the advice

For those who can't make it the Etihad and want some football this weekend..

Hyde FC v Bishops Stortford this Saturday - 3pm.

Hyde still top of the league, but Guiseley have closed the gap after last weeks Guiseley win. If Guiseley win the game in hand that they have the gap will be 2 points...close stuff :)

Maine Road FC are on their travels this weekend.

ianmcco said:

Hyde still top of the league, but Guiseley have closed the gap after last weeks Guiseley win. If guiseley win the game in hand that they have the gap will be 22 points...close stuff :)

22 points?? shurely shum mishtake ;)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
ianmcco said:

Hyde still top of the league, but Guiseley have closed the gap after last weeks Guiseley win. If guiseley win the game in hand that they have the gap will be 2 points...close stuff :)

22 points?? shurely shum mishtake ;)

Woops at bad typing :)

2 points :)

nuneaton town; have been deducted 6pts.-see altrincham fc website;that should help you out at hyde. alty at home to hyde;next saturday 7th april 3pm k/o.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.