Hyde United

absolutly cracking start to the season 6 wins from 6 would love to see them in the conference, i won a season ticket at gee cross fate in the late 90's (put 5 pens past their keeper ;] )

on a related note does anyone have a link to buy tickets for eds v barca?

Drag your mates down even if they don't have a season ticket :)

I am trying to see where you can get the Non league day cards

I've been to about 15-20 Hyde games now - last year when they were awful it reminded me of one of the things that being a City fan has always meant to me - facing disappointment with a smile and a laugh.

This year they have won the first 6 - and played good football

mammyjam said:
i won a season ticket at gee cross fate in the late 90's (put 5 pens past their keeper ;] )

on a related note does anyone have a link to buy tickets for eds v barca?

You'd struggle to get all 5 past the new keeper Carnell - he has had a blinding start to te season :)

Here's the link to the EDS/Barca game though http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/EDS-news/2011/August/Book-early-for-EDS-v-Barca

mac said:
tiger feet, did you use to drink in the buxton pub, i am over soon so will go down to see hyde play. does dave elkin still go.

Very rare I used to drink in the Buxton, my local was the Queen Ad down the road when Dave Ashworth had it and Aaron and Tina took over.

Dave Ekin still goes more than me to be honest with work and everything, in fact he was there Bank Holiday Monday when we travelled to Gloucester on the coach.

Used to love going to Ewen Fields. Especially the derbies on Boxing Day and New Years Day.

I'm made up they have a had a great start to the season.

Why the upsurge in form from last season? Is it down to Tolson going?

Manc in London said:
Used to love going to Ewen Fields. Especially the derbies on Boxing Day and New Years Day.

I'm made up they have a had a great start to the season.

Why the upsurge in form from last season? Is it down to Tolson going?

Yes it is due to Tolson going and now he is assitant manager at Altrincham with Lee Sinnott they have won 1 game out of 6. We have had a new management team put in place of Gary Lowe and Martyn Booty and a whole new team too. Who are playing fantastic football almost Barcelona like ;-)

Quite a few fans of opposing teams have congratulated us on the way we have played. We now play football on the deck suppose to hoof and long ball to little men.

Also nothing to stop you coming down again (apart from City palying of course) to watch us against the Scummers Stalybridge Celtic

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
There's been some input from Glen Hoddle's academy thing..... how many players are involved?

In short none, the manager didn't want any, however if we do require them from what I have been told they are there at our disposal if needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.