I’m A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!

Would it be a bluemoon thread if it didn't descend into how the young of today have fucked up the world and have no respect. Back in my day...

That Nella mustn't have many friends if she never gives anyone a second chance if they upset her!

It seems to be a common thing over the last decade or so that a plethora of people are desperate to be offended. Its almost like its the in-thing and a must do.

Let's just call all of them cunts and move on.

The only reason they are on is for self promotion. Nella will probably have doubled her followers by now. It's the way of modern tv. Gone are the days of appearing on something because of the kudos...I'm thinking guest appearances on Morcambe and Wise. Famous people queued up to appear on that so they could be belittled by Eric and Ernie. Same with old Parkinson. Just a chat. A laugh.

Nowadays it's all pandering. Oooh you have a book/ film out. Do tell all...yawn.

Correct. It's got fuck all to with her age. Kim Woodburn has behaved exactly like Nella in her various appearances in reality TV and she's 81.

I've met girls who act like Nella, it's part of "black culture" to have this overbearing need for respect and to get peeved at any perceived slight it and behave irrationally because you can't back down. It's by no way exclusive to one group of people , (Kim Woodburn definitely has this attitude) but it is definitely an element of urban black culture.

But mostly it's because it's very likely she is just emotionally wired differently, she genuinely thought Fred was goading her because her emotions too over and warped her perception. Women like that can swap to being lovely to absolutely vile within moments.
beginning to think you and Kim aren't an item anymore?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.