I am never!

Blue Haze said:
I don't understand why people keep talking about such an old disaster all the time.
Because 23 talented people died that day you complete muppet! Anyone who chants Munich is not a fan and should either stop or fuck off.

EastStandBlue said:
Blue Haze said:
I don't understand why people keep talking about such an old disaster all the time.
Because 23 talented people died that day you complete muppet! Anyone who chants Munich is not a fan and should either stop or fuck off.

A lot of talented people die all the time. It's nowhere even close to the worst sports disaster.

Superga, Marshall, Surinam 764, how often do you hear about these?

EastStandBlue said:
Blue Haze said:

couldnt ahve happned to more deserveinf club thoudh fuckin if it apenned today i woudnlt be to sad rto se rio gigs and ronney go

TheBlueNowhere said:
EastStandBlue said:

couldnt ahve happned to more deserveinf club thoudh fuckin if it apenned today i woudnlt be to sad rto se rio gigs and ronney go

you sir are a sad sad person. as much as i hate united, and rooney and co, it would be horrible if they died! as for anyone to die.

I have never chanted about the disaster or ever called them that name - it was a great tragedy.

However, there has to come a point where the club stop cashing in on it. It is history.

TheBlueNowhere said:
EastStandBlue said:

Is this a serious post?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.