I bet Nu Liebour do jack s**t about this...

Damocles said:
S.E.H said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1240044/Outrage-Islamic-extremists-vow-march-streets-Wootton-Bassett.html

And before the liberals say it, no I am not anti-islam, but its this type of scum that are like a plague on the planet!

Think of it this way. You move to a country, I don't know, let's say Japan.

Over the course of your life here, you are generally happy and sociable. Then, the Japanese invade England to 'protect their freedom' from English terrorists. This is despite the fact that no English terrorist has ever actually committed a terrorist offence in Japan.

In every facet of society, people who are going off to fight a war in your country are returning as heroes. Deep down, you know that they have killed Englishmen, and that the Japanese society is celebrating this fact.

What would you do? Say "okey dokey"? Or would you get involved in a march?

Everybody is entitled to protest anything that they disagree with in this country. It is a fundamental right of living here, and is older than you and I. If you start saying that certain groups can't protest, because you find it tasteless, it's a really bad road to go down.
I agree with the fact that they can protest as this is a right of this country but your analogy is flawed.

A more accurate analogy is that when we were at war with Italy did all Catholics start marching in protest? Strapping bombs to their selves and blowing Londoners up?
No they didn't it was not about religion and neither is it in Afghanistan. We did not invade because they are Muslims. We invaded because a NATO partner was attacked.
We do not look at someone’s religion when we form foreign policy and neither should we.
I did not see Christians marching when we bombed Serbia to defend Muslims in Kosovo.
The thing is we are, in the most part not invading or having a war with any countries that the people marching are from most are born in Britain. They are saying we cannot have a war with a country of the same religion as them. Why is that the case?
You can argue that these wars should not take place but once you start saying it is wrong because they are fellow Muslims then you lose my support.
In World War II we interred all Italians and Germans as they would represent a threat to Britain.
If these people say that a war on one Muslim is a war with all Muslims then is it OK to inter all Muslims until we complete this war?
Probably 20 years or so? Obviously not and I would never propose such a thing.

Damocles said:
blueinsa said:
Why dont they march around muslim states to remember the muslims blown up almost daily by other muslims?

I will tell you why, it doesnt suit their aims, those of killing all infidels and making the Uk a muslim state.

Nothing but a bunch of fucking terrorist supporting wankers who havn't got the balls to admit the real reason they want to march through the very town that our vrave lads come home through in body bags.

Ummm....because they live here?

Are you suggesting that people are actually flying in to march through these streets?

Or is it the fact that they *might* just live in this country and think it more convenient to march where they live?

more convenient to march where they live?
======================
I'll bet you £100 that non of them live in Wooton Bassett.

They want to march there because it is 'CONFRONTATIONAL' and will get the exposure they crave.

I agree with the fact that they can protest as this is a right of this country but your analogy is flawed.

A more accurate analogy is that when we were at war with Italy did all Catholics start marching in protest? Strapping bombs to their selves and blowing Londoners up?
No they didn't it was not about religion and neither is it in Afghanistan. We did not invade because they are Muslims. We invaded because a NATO partner was attacked.
We do not look at someone’s religion when we form foreign policy and neither should we.
I did not see Christians marching when we bombed Serbia to defend Muslims in Kosovo.
The thing is we are, in the most part not invading or having a war with any countries that the people marching are from most are born in Britain. They are saying we cannot have a war with a country of the same religion as them. Why is that the case?
You can argue that these wars should not take place but once you start saying it is wrong because they are fellow Muslims then you lose my support.
In World War II we interred all Italians and Germans as they would represent a threat to Britain.
If these people say that a war on one Muslim is a war with all Muslims then is it OK to inter all Muslims until we complete this war?
Probably 20 years or so? Obviously not and I would never propose such a thing.[/quote]

this is a very sensible post. There are too many reactionary Muslims jumping on the bandwagon. the guy organising it is a British born Muslim so he can't say we are killing his kin.

Damocles said:
blueinsa said:
You should do, you tell us all you know everything else!

Personally, i think you just get further up your own arse, fascinated by the views of others that you aspire to be like.

Peodo's = Scum

Murderer's = Scum

Shall we allow them to march demanding their rights?

Islam4uk are a commited group of extremists who support terrorists, who support the killing of their fellow citizens and who want a muslim state and sharia law. = Scum

You can have as much education and as many formal qualifications as you want, there is right and wrong, you dont need years at Uni to work that out!

If your version of right and wrong is as clear cut as that, then I envy you.

So, murderers = scum, but soldiers who perform the exact same physical act, with the exact same consequences = heroes?
That's a strange viewpoint, in my opinion. There has to be shades of grey.

Damocles, are you really suggesting that our soldiers are 'Murderers'?

Top thread. A timely reminder that the more things change, the more they stay the same. I commend those on both sides who have managed to construct well thought out posts without resorting to the base level, bigotry, which I suppose is the best you can hope for from the lesser minds of Bluemoon. Special mention to Damocles for being a non-religious man, who has had the decency to stand up to the bigots who can't seem to utter the word Muslim without adding "fucking, terrorist, extremist, steal our jobs, no, steal our dole, no steal our land, no steal our women".

FWIW, I think it would make much more sense for the powers that be to bring our troops home from Iraq and especially from Afghanistan. One of those wars was illegal in the first place, the other will never be won, and truth is that history will not be kind to the allies involved in either conflict. We have no place being there.

As for this "march". Well, I think it's time the mainstream British media STOPPED giving any credence and coverage to ALL extremists. As it stands, if you're going to start letting the leader of the BNP onto Question Time, you're going to struggle to stop extreme factions from other sides of the fence wanting a voice, and media organizations from giving them that voice so they can applaud and condemn them in equal measures...

levets said:
Damocles said:
If your version of right and wrong is as clear cut as that, then I envy you.

So, murderers = scum, but soldiers who perform the exact same physical act, with the exact same consequences = heroes?
That's a strange viewpoint, in my opinion. There has to be shades of grey.

Damocles, are you really suggesting that our soldiers are 'Murderers'?

Don't think he is.

Soldiers join the army knowing full well that they have to be able to kill people, and are prepared for it. So they are volunteering to be trained to kill people. That doesn't make them murderers, but to me it's a strange thing to volunteer for, the chance to go and shoot people.

BillyShears said:
Top thread. A timely reminder that the more things change, the more they stay the same. I commend those on both sides who have managed to construct well thought out posts without resorting to the base level, bigotry, which I suppose is the best you can hope for from the lesser minds of Bluemoon. Special mention to Damocles for being a non-religious man, who has had the decency to stand up to the bigots who can't seem to utter the word Muslim without adding "fucking, terrorist, extremist, steal our jobs, no, steal our dole, no steal our land, no steal our women".

FWIW, I think it would make much more sense for the powers that be to bring our troops home from Iraq and especially from Afghanistan. One of those wars was illegal in the first place, the other will never be won, and truth is that history will not be kind to the allies involved in either conflict. We have no place being there.

As for this "march". Well, I think it's time the mainstream British media STOPPED giving any credence and coverage to ALL extremists. As it stands, if you're going to start letting the leader of the BNP onto Question Time, you're going to struggle to stop extreme factions from other sides of the fence wanting a voice, and media organizations from giving them that voice so they can applaud and condemn them in equal measures...

If standing up and saying that these extremist, terrorist supporting Muslims that want to overthrow the government of the Uk and replace it with a supreme Muslim ruler who will enforce Sharia law upon us all, should all fuck off if they dont like the way things are at present, makes me a bigot then i guess i will wear that badge with some pride!

blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:

If standing up and saying that these extremist, terrorist supporting Muslims that want to overthrow the government of the Uk and replace it with a supreme Muslim ruler who will enforce Sharia law upon us all, should all fuck off if they dont like the way things are at present, makes me a bigot then i guess i will wear that badge with some pride!

If you believe that the UK government can be overthrown, if you believe Sharia Law can be forced upon those who live in Britain, if you believe these extremists pose anymore of a threat to our society than the Real IRA, then you are stupider than some of your posts up until now have suggested. I apologize if you see that as a personal attack, I'm merely making an observation...

BillyShears said:
blueinsa said:

If you believe that the UK government can be overthrown, if you believe Sharia Law can be forced upon those who live in Britain, if you believe these extremists pose anymore of a threat to our society than the Real IRA, then you are stupider than some of your posts up until now have suggested. I apologize if you see that as a personal attack, I'm merely making an observation...

They are dangerous though Billy because they have a love of strapping explosives to themselves and going around blowing themselves and many other innocent people up at the same time!

Or is that ok with you because they dont really pose a risk?

I point out that there love for Sharia law and a state that is entirely Muslim exists in many parts of the world, why dont they jump on a plane and go and enjoy?

blueinsa said:
They are dangerous though Billy because they have a love of strapping explosives to themselves and going around blowing themselves and many other innocent people up at the same time!

Or is that ok with you because they dont really pose a risk?

I point out that there love for Sharia law and a state that is entirely Muslim exists in many parts of the world, why dont they jump on a plane and go and enjoy?

Actually what they crave more than anything is the to be taken seriously by the Muslim community, but they're not. The overwhelmingly vast majority of Muslims find these "extremists" to be a joke. Hell, if you've ever been to a mosque in Britain, you'll find one or two of them being given short shrift. They're a joke. Fucking shoe bombers! Don't make me laugh...these fuckers don't have the means or the know how to organize a samosa on Eid.

There was a time when I'd have gotten myself pretty irate at some of your posts in this thread - but these days I'm mellower. Much like the extremists, those people who rage against them with the kind of venom you have been spitting, are just tiny minorities who have found a medium for their own inadequacies.

Here's a stat for you....you are 1,000,000 times more likely to get stabbed and killed by an ignorant, pissed up, coked up, unemployed teenager with a chip on his shoulder and no idea who his dad is, than you are to get blown up by a "terrorist" in Britain. I know which worries me more...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.