I bet Nu Liebour do jack s**t about this...

BillyShears said:
blueinsa said:
They are dangerous though Billy because they have a love of strapping explosives to themselves and going around blowing themselves and many other innocent people up at the same time!

Or is that ok with you because they dont really pose a risk?

I point out that there love for Sharia law and a state that is entirely Muslim exists in many parts of the world, why dont they jump on a plane and go and enjoy?

Actually what they crave more than anything is the to be taken seriously by the Muslim community, but they're not. The overwhelmingly vast majority of Muslims find these "extremists" to be a joke. Hell, if you've ever been to a mosque in Britain, you'll find one or two of them being given short shrift. They're a joke. Fucking shoe bombers! Don't make me laugh...these fuckers don't have the means or the know how to organize a samosa on Eid.

There was a time when I'd have gotten myself pretty irate at some of your posts in this thread - but these days I'm mellower. Much like the extremists, those people who rage against them with the kind of venom you have been spitting, are just tiny minorities who have found a medium for their own inadequacies.

Here's a stat for you....you are 1,000,000 times more likely to get stabbed and killed by an ignorant, pissed up, coked up, unemployed teenager with a chip on his shoulder and no idea who his dad is, than you are to get blown up by a "terrorist" in Britain. I know which worries me more...

I have to hand it to you Billy, you really do come out with some shit!

Muslim extremists and the IRA not dangerous, maybe you should stand in a room with the relatives of the thousands killed by them and say that?

I await this thread running a while longer and you changing your position on it, just like you do on most threads, needily trying to gain favour or impress which ever mod it is your trying to suck up to at that time.

Two faced Billy? Not much.

blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:
Actually what they crave more than anything is the to be taken seriously by the Muslim community, but they're not. The overwhelmingly vast majority of Muslims find these "extremists" to be a joke. Hell, if you've ever been to a mosque in Britain, you'll find one or two of them being given short shrift. They're a joke. Fucking shoe bombers! Don't make me laugh...these fuckers don't have the means or the know how to organize a samosa on Eid.

There was a time when I'd have gotten myself pretty irate at some of your posts in this thread - but these days I'm mellower. Much like the extremists, those people who rage against them with the kind of venom you have been spitting, are just tiny minorities who have found a medium for their own inadequacies.

Here's a stat for you....you are 1,000,000 times more likely to get stabbed and killed by an ignorant, pissed up, coked up, unemployed teenager with a chip on his shoulder and no idea who his dad is, than you are to get blown up by a "terrorist" in Britain. I know which worries me more...

Muslim extremists and the IRA not dangerous, maybe you should stand in a room with the relatives of the thousands killed by them and say that?

I await this thread running a while longer and you changing your position on it, just like you do on most threads, needily trying to gain favour or impress which ever mod it is your trying to suck up to at that time.

The IRA not dangerous, wtf?

The only difference between the IRA and Muslim extremists is that the IRA were cowards. Apart from that, they were both evil, both religous nutcases and both are a plague on society. I should know about the IRA too, as my Dad fought them in Northern Ireland while he was with the 5th Dragoon guards.

blueinsa said:

What a strange argument. If I stood in a room with the families of people who had died in a plane crash and extolled the virtues of air travel, and just how safe it was, I'm sure they too would be offended. I'm was merely making an objective point about how the "threat" from Muslim extremists to everyday Britain is negligible. Obviously you're far more afraid than me. Fair enough. It's sad that you live a life in such fear.

Like I've said to you before. It shows a distinct lack of personality when you need to copy and paste insults others have used before you...you're really starting the new year off on the wrong foot, you'll be in tears before February at this rate...

S.E.H said:
blueinsa said:

The only difference between the IRA and Muslim extremists is that the IRA were cowards. Apart from that, they were both evil, both religous nutcases and both are a plague on society. I should know about the IRA too, as my Dad fought them in Northern Ireland while he was with the 5th Dragoon guards.

I didn't actually mention the IRA. I think my friend had simply never seen the word IRATE before and confused it with the IRA...

BillyShears said:
S.E.H said:

I didn't actually mention the IRA. I think my friend had simply never seen the word IRATE before and confused it with the IRA...

Liar Billy, you cleary state that the real IRA are no threat!

As for copying and pasting, i dont need to do that, you contradict yourself so many times it is there for all to see that can be bothered to use the search button.

Tears before Feb you say, no Billy, freash and ready to expose you this year as the biggest hypocrite on Bluemoon.

Your attempt at the back track on your little real IRA statement shows how easy it will be.

BillyShears said:
If you believe that the UK government can be overthrown, if you believe Sharia Law can be forced upon those who live in Britain, if you believe these extremists pose anymore of a threat to our society than the Real IRA, then you are stupider than some of your posts up until now have suggested. I apologize if you see that as a personal attack, I'm merely making an observation...

Just to remind Billy as it seems he has a very short or selective memory.

blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:

Liar Billy, you cleary state that the real IRA are no threat!

As for copying and pasting, i dont need to do that, you contradict yourself so many times it is there for all to see that can be bothered to use the search button.

Tears before Feb you say, no Billy, freash and ready to expose you this year as the biggest hypocrite on Bluemoon.

Your attempt at the back track on your little real IRA statement shows how easy it will be.

LOL. Real IRA v IRA. I'll leave someone who can be arsed to explain the difference.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Irish_Republican_Army" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Irish_Republican_Army</a>

Pay particular attention to the words TERRORIST ORGANIZATION and maybe just maybe the point I was making will sink in...

Of course, picking up on a word, and using that as the basis for your argument that I'm a liar is of course going to show the sparkling wit, intelligence, and foresight, which you have already shown on this thread...

i've said it once already in this thread. i dot think they should be allowed to march through wooten basset, as i see it as an inflammatory act. they should however be able to march there protest. they are a facist group and do not represent the thoughts or ideals of every british muslim, as the muslim council of britain has stated.

like some other people have said, to have a bnp leader on question time, really backs you into a corner when shouting off what is fair and what isn't. accept it for what it essentially is.. pro-democracy.. you'd all be fucking moaning if your rights were being supressed, it seems you just cant win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.