I bet Nu Liebour do jack s**t about this...

aphex said:
i've said it once already in this thread. i dot think they should be allowed to march through wooten basset, as i see it as an inflammatory act. they should however be able to march there protest. they are a facist group and do not represent the thoughts or ideals of every british muslim, as the muslim council of britain has stated.

like some other people have said, to have a bnp leader on question time, really backs you into a corner when shouting off what is fair and what isn't. accept it for what it essentially is.. pro-democracy.. you'd all be fucking moaning if your rights were being supressed, it seems you just cant win.

Is this the same Mr Choudary and Islam4uk that are demanding their democratic right to march, yet are advocating the end to democracy in the UK which a Muslim state with sharia law would result in.

To please Billy, of course it will never happen, it doesnt mean that a stand should not be taken though. We have clear laws now against Terror supporting organisations that preach extremist teachings that are designed to push people into commiting violent and criminal acts.

This march is designed to create the maximum amount of public outrage, it has the very real possibilty of violence being attached to it as it will attract idiots from across the political spectrum and as such, it should be banned.

As should their organisation!

For those advocating the right to march and preach their message, what next? Peodo's marching for the right to abuse kids? Murderer's demanding the right to snuff out anyone they want? Before someone says dont be stupid, they are illegal acts, so is the preaching and support of terrorism!

blueinsa said:
aphex said:
i've said it once already in this thread. i dot think they should be allowed to march through wooten basset, as i see it as an inflammatory act. they should however be able to march there protest. they are a facist group and do not represent the thoughts or ideals of every british muslim, as the muslim council of britain has stated.

like some other people have said, to have a bnp leader on question time, really backs you into a corner when shouting off what is fair and what isn't. accept it for what it essentially is.. pro-democracy.. you'd all be fucking moaning if your rights were being supressed, it seems you just cant win.

Is this the same Mr Choudary and Islam4uk that are demanding their democratic right to march, yet are advocating the end to democracy in the UK which a Muslim state with sharia law would result in.

To please Billy, of course it will never happen, it doesnt mean that a stand should not be taken though. We have clear laws now against Terror supporting organisations that preach extremist teachings that are designed to push people into commiting violent and criminal acts.

This march is designed to create the maximum amount of public outrage, it has the very real possibilty of violence being attached to it as it will attract idiots from across the political spectrum and as such, it should be banned.

As should their organisation!

what you dont seem to grasp, is the fact that not letting the march go ahead, coupled (if you read, i dont think it should be in wooten basset) with already massively damaged relations between whites and muslims in this country, is going to cause a hell of a lot more trouble than not allowing the march's

why do you think democracy is the longest lasted political movements? it allows both sides a voice.

Damocles said:
People speak of having our soldiers going over to foreign lands to protect our rights, and our way of live, and then scream that this march cannot take place. You lot are fucking cowards, plain and simple. You want the rights to be available, but only when it suits you. You aren't brave enough to endure the rough with the smooth, and at the first sign of trouble, you want to snap away our most fundamental rights of freedom of expression, that generations of people have died to protect, just so you can feel that little bit safer when you go to sleep.

Thought about it over the last few days, and decided that this is the be all, and end all of my opinion.

Damocles said:
Damocles said:
People speak of having our soldiers going over to foreign lands to protect our rights, and our way of live, and then scream that this march cannot take place. You lot are fucking cowards, plain and simple. You want the rights to be available, but only when it suits you. You aren't brave enough to endure the rough with the smooth, and at the first sign of trouble, you want to snap away our most fundamental rights of freedom of expression, that generations of people have died to protect, just so you can feel that little bit safer when you go to sleep.

Thought about it over the last few days, and decided that this is the be all, and end all of my opinion.

I respect your position Damocles but will never agree with it as the very thing you are wanting to protect and believe me, so do i, Mr Choudary and his group Islam4uk would do away with at the first opportunity.

blueinsa said:
Damocles said:

I respect your position Damocles but will never agree with it as the very thing you are wanting to protect and believe me, so do i, Mr Choudary and his group Islam4uk would do away with at the first opportunity.

I agree that they want to change our democratic system that we have worked so hard for.

The easy way of them achieving this, is by showing that they are unable to air their revolutionary viewpoints, and then our whole system of government and democracy breaks down. It is far easier to be censored when spouting shit, than it is to get people to listen to you. Either one of those would achieve their goals.

Damocles said:
blueinsa said:

I agree that they want to change our democratic system that we have worked so hard for.

The easy way of them achieving this, is by showing that they are unable to air their revolutionary viewpoints, and then our whole system of government and democracy breaks down. It is far easier to be censored when spouting shit, than it is to get people to listen to you. Either one of those would achieve their goals.

The problem is though mate, these people and those with like minds, already have a worldwide voice, already have a growing audience, seem to have no problems in recruiting people who are willing to perpetrate their evil deeds, have only one agenda and they are not shy in stating it and they show no signs of ever adapting the democratic route and sitting round a table, trying to sort out differences.

For those reasons i dont see why we should ever afford them the democratic priviledges that they are so desperate to take away from us. Especially so when they are preaching hate and supporting terror.

If Mr Choudary, Bin Laden and the rest of the extremist minority want to change to the world, might i suggest they do it the democratic way.

Arguments and the ballot box or the AK 47 and the suicide vest?

The problem is though mate, these people and those with like minds, already have a worldwide voice, already have a growing audience, seem to have no problems in recruiting people who are willing to perpetrate their evil deeds, have only one agenda and they are not shy in stating it and they show no signs of ever adapting the democratic route and sitting round a table, trying to sort out differences.

For those reasons i dont see why we should ever afford them the democratic priviledges that they are so desperate to take away from us. Especially so when they are preaching hate and supporting terror.

If Mr Choudary, Bin Laden and the rest of the extremist minority want to change to the world, might i suggest they do it the democratic way.

Arguments and the ballot box or the AK 47 and the suicide vest?[/quote]

Just remind me exactly who is occupying a country(s)? and evil, the only evil i see is clearly the west, and please don't come at me with the WMDs or we are doing this to protect Britain rubbish because alls you need to do is beef up the homeguard, shut the borders and root out the so called terrorists from within, simple.

aphex said:

Evening Aphex. what you say is true, we have backed ourselves into a corner but we have to set reasonable limits and these guys have plenty of ways of protesting without carrying empty coffins through Wooton Bassett. They should be banned under the law about inciting racial hatred or whatever.

buzzer1 said:
Just remind me exactly who is occupying a country(s)? and evil, the only evil i see is clearly the west, and please don't come at me with the WMDs or we are doing this to protect Britain rubbish because alls you need to do is beef up the homeguard, shut the borders and root out the so called terrorists from within, simple.

Buzzer firstly the liberals would go ape shit if you tried to do that (I'm all for it BTW) so its a none starter to begin with. Secondly you did watch that documentary that i sent a link to you didn't you ?. If so you should of picked up on the fact that it all comes down to oil, are entire society falls apart and millions die literally (just in the UK) if we don't have oil. Just because of that fact we can't become isolationist, We have to get involved, to make sure we get a share of the oil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.