I bet Nu Liebour do jack s**t about this...

buzzer1 said:
Just remind me exactly who is occupying a country(s)? and evil, the only evil i see is clearly the west, and please don't come at me with the WMDs or we are doing this to protect Britain rubbish because alls you need to do is beef up the homeguard, shut the borders and root out the so called terrorists from within, simple.

I only need to look at your location to realise that you are not capable of reasoned argument when it comes to an issue re government or authority? For your info, we are in Afghanistan and was in Iraq at the behest of the democratically elected governments of those countries, something that they hadn't had for a very long time before someone decided enough was enough and were prepared to do something about it. Of course the WMD argument was bollox, never the less, the people of these two countries lived in fear under dictatorships, were murdered by the thousands and for the first time in their lives, they finally have the chance to adopt a democracy, one that the very people like Mr Choudary and Bin Laden are desperate to take away from them.

As for this evil you speak of and only the west perpetrating it, i take it you have no problems with hundreds, no, thousands being killed by suicide bombers? As i have pointed out on this thread, it is proven that around 80% of deaths arising from the criminal and cowardly acts of the terrorists are indeed, innocent muslim civilians who are trying to get on with their lives but are unable due to the minorty of extremists who demand power and who are willing to use a religion and mass murder as a way to trying to acheive it.

Ronnie the Rep said:
aphex said:
i've said it once already in this thread. i dot think they should be allowed to march through wooten basset, as i see it as an inflammatory act. they should however be able to march there protest. they are a facist group and do not represent the thoughts or ideals of every british muslim, as the muslim council of britain has stated.

like some other people have said, to have a bnp leader on question time, really backs you into a corner when shouting off what is fair and what isn't. accept it for what it essentially is.. pro-democracy.. you'd all be fucking moaning if your rights were being supressed, it seems you just cant win.[/quote

Evening Aphex. what you say is true, we have backed ourselves into a corner but we have to set reasonable limits and these guys have plenty of ways of protesting without carrying empty coffins through Wooton Bassett. They should be banned under the law about inciting racial hatred or whatever.
Then the bnp, nf and edl must be banned as well.

aphex said:
blueinsa said:
Is this the same Mr Choudary and Islam4uk that are demanding their democratic right to march, yet are advocating the end to democracy in the UK which a Muslim state with sharia law would result in.

To please Billy, of course it will never happen, it doesnt mean that a stand should not be taken though. We have clear laws now against Terror supporting organisations that preach extremist teachings that are designed to push people into commiting violent and criminal acts.

This march is designed to create the maximum amount of public outrage, it has the very real possibilty of violence being attached to it as it will attract idiots from across the political spectrum and as such, it should be banned.

As should their organisation!

what you dont seem to grasp, is the fact that not letting the march go ahead, coupled (if you read, i dont think it should be in wooten basset) with already massively damaged relations between whites and muslims in this country, is going to cause a hell of a lot more trouble than not allowing the march's

why do you think democracy is the longest lasted political movements? it allows both sides a voice.

That doesn't make sense Aphex. Also, Muslims are not a race of people of any paricular skin colour, so how would relations be damaged between whites and Muslims? Islam is just a religion, followed mostly by non-whites yes, but not exclusively so.
I think this is part of a common misconception that, anybody who is anti-Muslim extremism (and surely every right minded individual is against any sort of extremism that involves violence) is branded a racist by the left, when Race is nothing to do with it.
Religion and race are two completely separate issues, and yet when it comes to Islam, the two seem to mingle into one.

PistonBlue said:
aphex said:
what you dont seem to grasp, is the fact that not letting the march go ahead, coupled (if you read, i dont think it should be in wooten basset) with already massively damaged relations between whites and muslims in this country, is going to cause a hell of a lot more trouble than not allowing the march's

why do you think democracy is the longest lasted political movements? it allows both sides a voice.

That doesn't make sense Aphex. Also, Muslims are not a race of people of any paricular skin colour, so how would relations be damaged between whites and Muslims? Islam is just a religion, followed mostly by non-whites yes, but not exclusively so.
I think this is part of a common misconception that, anybody who is anti-Muslim extremism (and surely every right minded individual is against any sort of extremism that involves violence) is branded a racist by the left, when Race is nothing to do with it.
Religion and race are two completely separate issues, and yet when it comes to Islam, the two seem to mingle into one.

Thanks PB, i had not picked up on that but you are 100% correct. This debate is about Muslim extremism but i would be just as much against any other group, regradless of their views,religion or colour of skin if it was of relevance, if they adopted an extremist view.

blueinsa said:
For your info, we are in Afghanistan and was in Iraq at the behest of the democratically elected governments of those countries
lol. two problems with this post. firstly of course neither of those countries invited us to invade them. second lol at the idea that the current afghani government is in any way democratic.

DirtyEddie said:
blueinsa said:
For your info, we are in Afghanistan and was in Iraq at the behest of the democratically elected governments of those countries
lol. two problems with this post. firstly of course neither of those countries invited us to invade them. second lol at the idea that the current afghani government is in any way democratic.

lol, first we invaded to overthrow regimes that were not democratically elected, ones that murdered their own people by the thousands, a fact recognised by the UN that also sanctioned the invasions. The results, corrupt and murderous regimes have been overthrown, legitimate democratic elections have taken place, albeit under sever intimidation from the people overthrown.

Is it a perfect democracy? No. Is it better than what they had? Yes. Is it something worth fighting for or do we allow the terrorists to win under a ridiculous and unfounded belief that they will be happy with that and will stop blowing people up?

blueinsa said:
lol, first we invaded to overthrow regimes that were not democratically elected, ones that murdered their own people by the thousands, a fact recognised by the UN that also sanctioned the invasions. The results, corrupt and murderous regimes have been overthrown, legitimate democratic elections have taken place, albeit under sever intimidation from the people overthrown.

Is it a perfect democracy? No. Is it better than what they had? Yes. Is it something worth fighting for or do we allow the terrorists to win under a ridiculous and unfounded belief that they will be happy with that and will stop blowing people up?
oh stop being so fucking wet. if you believe any of that tripe then ive got some magic beans for sale if you're interested.

DirtyEddie said:
blueinsa said:

oh stop being so fucking wet. if you believe any of that tripe then ive got some magic beans for sale if you're interested.

Wet??? it's the fucking hand wringers that are wet!

Of course self interests played a part, we all know that, but i satnd by what ive said, regime change has brought about a change for the good, the only thing holding it back now is the terrorists. Unfortunately too many on here are 'wet' and fail to see that.

Btw, what beans are they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.